Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Nah man this is the problem with alot of collabs anyway doing too much. The coffee pack suede quality blows most collabs away and match the simplicity with the gum bottom on arguably Saucony's best model that can be had at discount. Brilliant!
Yeah, I like them but none are must haves for me.  I'm all for simplicity, but feel like the full tonal colorways have been way overdone.  At least throw in a muted accent color.

My whiskeys from the coffee pack arriving tomorrow. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
honestly not surprised it's been so quite in here, to me Saucony had a very underwhelming 2015. spots that hit it big with collabos in 2014 like Premier, End, and Offspring disappointed big time with this years offerings...nothing was worth grabbing besides the kushwackers, irish pack and only in tokyo. i used this year to pick up some of Sauconys good work from previous years. no Saucony's made the 2015 top 10 on my ig (spoiler alert if u follow me lol). but if I was able to cop the only in tokyo in 2015, those would have made it easy. I hope to be able to cop my size in the states soon bc I def think that was their number one drop in 2015.

Last edited:
Me too. Can't pass at $77 shipped. Hopefully I get the black pair later on for even less.
How did you get it for 77?  I got mine at Bait for 85.  Still a good deal though.   edit:  probably no taxes.

Last edited:
honestly not surprised it's been so quite in here, to me Saucony had a very underwhelming 2015. spots that hit it big with collabos in 2014 like Premier, End, and Offspring disappointed big time with this years offerings...nothing was worth grabbing besides the kushwackers, irish pack and only in tokyo. i used this year to pick up some of Sauconys good work from previous years. no Saucony's made the 2015 top 10 on my ig (spoiler alert if u follow me lol). but if I was able to cop the only in tokyo in 2015, those would have made it easy. I hope to be able to cop my size in the states soon bc I def think that was their number one drop in 2015.
Drop a link to your IG

The restock reminded me grabbed these off eBay for a fair price. Samples "Phase 1" the fact they are samples make me a little reluctant to wear em but they were the only ones I could find in my size. Been searching for a few years.

My "Barney's" arrived from END just minutes ago - love them! However, I really wish I would have ordered a size 10 instead of a 10.5 - my previous Saucony's ran small. I have a .5", maybe a bit more, space in the toe box. For casual wearing they would be fine, but Id rather them fit a tad bit snugger. Oh well, could be worse.

*Ill take pics a little later.

Back
Top Bottom