Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

1 per customer and I actually got 5 boxes, not 6. The pic just has 6. I'll throw up some detailed pics of the boxes when I'm free
Somebody translate the first half of this to me please ....... apparently im a idiot.

Seems like you got 5 pairs when there is a 1 per customer limit.

Somebody translate the first half of this to me please ....... apparently im a idiot.

Seems like you got 5 pairs when there is a 1 per customer limit.
i bought one, my grandma bought me the other, my three boys bought me the next three

Way to find a loophole sir congrats .... soooo you still got 5 at the end of the day huh ? Haha Spin doctor over here . Its all good sir, I just have to give you **** for stunting knowing 95% of us buying the shoe aren't getting even getting 1 special box but (at the end of the day) ... you got 5. And you took a pic and uploaded it with no awareness that what im doing is a little douchbagish . If your about that life cool .... just stay lowkey .

Way to find a loophole sir congrats .... soooo you still got 5 at the end of the day huh ? Haha Spin doctor over here . Its all good sir, I just have to give you **** for stunting knowing 95% of us buying the shoe aren't getting even getting 1 special box but (at the end of the day) ... you got 5. And you took a pic and uploaded it with no awareness that what im doing is a little douchbagish . If your about that life cool .... just stay lowkey .
i put in work to get that 5. Was actually not impossible to get it cuz cats were focused on other things. I'm a sucker for special packaging so needed it for the collection

Got nothing to hide my man. Camped two days to get em and I'm proud of it. Not like I stole em out the store or some other nonsense.

But yes definitely will throw them pics here :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I think it's a bit of box envy from us that couldn't do an in store purchase and have a shot at the whole package. I mean you did get 1/5th of all that were available, but at the end of the day I live on the other side of the country so the special packaging was never meant for me. It's for the loyal locals. Enjoy and get some pics up.

I totally respect Alp - good dude who brings a lot to NT and puts in WORK to get what he gets. Lucky for him he lives in NYC and has access to all the best drops available. Unlike some guys who just throw $$$$ at shop owners & employees to backdoor pairs, he camps and goes door-to-door hitting raffles, releases and restocks to get his pairs. Certainly can't knock the dude's hustle.

alp is that dude 
pimp.gif

if they are remotely similar to last West NYC these will be everywhere for everyone…hope for that sheet on disco...

Hoping for a WW release, as I will get taxed a load in the UK if i buy direct . However they still have my size. Decisions [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I think it's a bit of box envy from us that couldn't do an in store purchase and have a shot at the whole package. I mean you did get 1/5th of all that were available, but at the end of the day I live on the other side of the country so the special packaging was never meant for me. It's for the loyal locals. Enjoy and get some pics up.
Yea when you do the math on it it is a little crazy :lol:

y'all know alp don't give a damn about your feelings
I wouldn't go as far as to say that :lol:, but I like to post my pickups from time to time and I'm really excited about these :pimp: :pimp:

I totally respect Alp - good dude who brings a lot to NT and puts in WORK to get what he gets. Lucky for him he lives in NYC and has access to all the best drops available. Unlike some guys who just throw $$$$ at shop owners & employees to backdoor pairs, he camps and goes door-to-door hitting raffles, releases and restocks to get his pairs. Certainly can't knock the dude's hustle.
Yea man I put in work :smokin, and I keep a good portion of stuff I buy compared to most others

alp is that dude :pimp:
you already know :smokin :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom