Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU Haha !!!! My dude ... nobody needs 4 backups of anything STOP lol
i normally agree but not for these. If I was able to get all 25 that's what I would've done

I haven't checked eBay but even with special box I don't see them selling for much. Not a reflection of the shoe but there's just no hype at all on Saucony
whether that's the case or not I'm just happy to get the boxes for my collection.

Im just sad I didn't get the cool box 
frown.gif
 ... how much 
wink.gif

That ebay sale has a box that said 1/25 like Alps . Do all boxes say that or do they go up like 2/25 - 3/25 - etc ? 

Last edited:
Just noticed the cork on the inside/bottom of the box too. Lots of cool details. Im just glad I got a pair, that was todays main goal.

Cool is Alps a reseller then ...... if all boxes are made to be a little different why not change the text to go up 1/25 2/25 etc

Last edited:
Id assume it would be an added cost to manufacture. Maybe it applys to each size? I really dont know. Alp would be the best one to verify since hes seen a good majority of the boxes.

Dont get me wrong Im all about that box life but to be honest they are just a gimmick, if you got the shoes who cares about the box you aint wearing it.

And taunting 5 pairs on NT like they all your size when they only made boxes of 2 for each size but thats how it is out here in nyc lol

Not getting the box doesnt bother me. I got my pair. I am enjoying seeing the box details at the moment though.

Dude I would feel like a ******* if I kept more than one let alone 5 special boxes for myself . This dude alp is either a *** or a reseller or both . 

Dude I would feel like a ******* if I kept more than one let alone 5 special boxes for myself . This dude alp is either a *** or a reseller or both . 
While I can totally see where you are coming from. Unless you were in NYC or in line to get them this morning. We were never in the running to get them. If I was in line behind him and he got my size Id be pretty salty but I was at home scratching my nuts and still got the shoes. I call that a win.

This dude alp is either a *** or a reseller or both . 
lol why are you so pressed about an NTer possibly being a reseller? 

threegees said it best, if you're willing to pay over retail for a pair of sneakers then YOU are the sucker. 

let that man get a few dollars in his pocket.

I'm not mad about him being a reseller at all . Just the fact that he tried to pass it off like he got ALL 5 pairs ( all different sizes) for himself got 2 me.  If you are a reseller just have the balls to admit it . Let everybody know who you are and do ya thing just don't flaunt it iight. 

Back
Top Bottom