Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

thnx for the info, but im not paying those kind of prices for a $110 shoe. maybe a lil over double.

thnx for the info, but im not paying those kind of prices for a $110 shoe. maybe a lil over double.
you can negotiate..i think the first link doesn't even mention a price. this is what i did at least and worked out for double retail total shipped.

I probably should have read further up but I assumed you were talking about the Soho's. If you were not then please disregard my original post. If you were then yes, only a little over 100 pairs made it to the US. Each of the 7 or 8 stores received one size run, some not even that.

I probably should have read further up but I assumed you were talking about the Soho's. If you were not then please disregard my original post. If you were then yes, only a little over 100 pairs made it to the US. Each of the 7 or 8 stores received one size run, some not even that.
yes.. about sohos..didn't know they were that limited in the US..(i live in europe)

And some of the shops didn't even release them to the public. These things were crazy limited

these came in today via Kick Theory in GA...

The suede on the right Cabin is longer/heavier than the left Cabin, which looks a little off when up very close... anybody else have that problem? Also, on my right Distinct Life, there is a noticeable blemish when up close that looks almost as if there was a scratch and somebody tried to cover it up (see pic)... maybe it was the display shoe...

Overall I'm happy with this pickup... Can't complain, I paid retail lol...

these came in today via Kick Theory in GA...

The suede on the right Cabin is longer/heavier than the left Cabin, which looks a little off when up very close... anybody else have that problem? Also, on my right Distinct Life, there is a noticeable blemish when up close that looks almost as if there was a scratch and somebody tried to cover it up (see pic)... maybe it was the display shoe...

Overall I'm happy with this pickup... Can't complain, I paid retail lol...
Wait..You're happy you paid full price for poor craftsmanship and blemishes? 

Last edited:
Wait..You're happy you paid full price for poor craftsmanship and blemishes? 

let me be clear: the cabins are obviously an issue from saucony when they were made. the blemish on the Distinct Life to me personally seems like it was a store issue, such as a display shoe having a scratch that was poorly covered up before being sent to me. This is the beauty of phone orders, no visual.

to be even clearer: I am happy I paid retail price rather than resell price for these. I'd be a lot more heated if I dropped $215 for longer suede than $130.

in the end, the shoes are still great... the only way these issues are noticeable are if you have the sneakers an inch away from your face. I'm not important enough to have people at feet level when I walk by so I should be fine.

Purple "Three Brothers Pack" 5000's came in the other day from UBIQ

too big "/ .. headed to the marketplace. 

edited my post so the mods don't come in here pulling rank. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom