Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

thanks mate. costed double retail though! :S
What was retail on em again? I'd be down to spend around $240 or so on a pair, but all the prices I've been seeing lately have been in the upper $300s-low $400s :frown:

I could have gotten a pair for $300, but that was still a bit out of my budget lol.

What was retail on em again? I'd be down to spend around $240 or so on a pair, but all the prices I've been seeing lately have been in the upper $300s-low $400s :frown:

I could have gotten a pair for $300, but that was still a bit out of my budget lol.
120 was the retail in USA..in europe it ranged from 120 to 180 euros..

I probably should have read further up but I assumed you were talking about the Soho's. If you were not then please disregard my original post. If you were then yes, only a little over 100 pairs made it to the US. Each of the 7 or 8 stores received one size run, some not even that.
From what I heard only 600 pairs are made. 144 pairs were for the US. 36 pair for my country (the Netherlands). Glad I have a pair :smile:

[ATTACHMENT=5292]image.jpg (1,662k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
Oh. My. Goodness. I think I read "Life On Mars" in quotation marks on that write up about the Premiers. I'm feeling both but if I gotta chose one, it's also the red/black/grey. 2014 looks...

fireplace.gif

Is that red or orange? If orange, those orange toes are flames. 

6000's are easily my favorite shoe they make. 

2014 is Going to be a good year for saucony heads. Them premier "Red Devils" are going to be a problem. And those GR grid 9000 way to clean...

these came in today via Kick Theory in GA...

The suede on the right Cabin is longer/heavier than the left Cabin, which looks a little off when up very close... anybody else have that problem? Also, on my right Distinct Life, there is a noticeable blemish when up close that looks almost as if there was a scratch and somebody tried to cover it up (see pic)... maybe it was the display shoe...

Overall I'm happy with this pickup... Can't complain, I paid retail lol...
Never heard of Kick Theory do they get most of the Saucony releases? And do there sneakers sell out that quickly?
Wish does these wishstrikes and the canin fevers sold out in like 45 min

Yup sneakerfreaker mag, lots of cool info and pics!! Here's a pic of the story on premiers

Back
Top Bottom