Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Got my shipping confirmation for my pair of Grids from Sneaker Politics...

Got mine from saint Alfred. No 10 available so went I with 9.5.... Definitely tts or .5 up.... Would love a 10

got my pumpkins today, quality is top notch, couldnt find any real quality issues,

insole is a little weird, it seems like my feet is popping out in the back like doesnt feel all the way in.. on the other side it doesnt slip out.. really weird xD

Last edited:
Oh man these came through way nice, I know it might be a reach but I have a size 12 and need an 11.5 hah. The heel slips a little bit.

I would love to know sizing reference as well. TTS for snug fit. .5 up for casual fit?

i must be in the minority, i am usually a US10 across the board with saucony, but this shoe i went .5 up and could have gone a full size up
So going TTS is tight for you? Which part of the foot then? I went .5 size up since i'm new to the silouette.

I can probably provide references for NB. 

997 / 998  / 1300 US9.5

So going TTS is tight for you? Which part of the foot then? I went .5 size up since i'm new to the silouette.

I can probably provide references for NB. 

997 / 998  / 1300 US9.5
i wouldnt call it tight, i legit could not get my foot half way into the shoe.  very narrow in my opinion because of the puffy leather lining.

FYI, i go .5 down from my TTS size of 10.5 for sauconys

But in all seriousness, if what I can understand from your meaning is that the inner is thicker than what your usual Saucony's give .5 size down.

I guess I should be good TTS +.5 due to the thicker lining.

Back
Top Bottom