Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

But in all seriousness, if what I can understand from your meaning is that the inner is thicker than what your usual Saucony's give .5 size down.

I guess I should be good TTS +.5 due to the thicker lining.
correct....the lining is much thicker, and personally the toe box is a little bit more narrow because of this.

$159 though
sick.gif
Plus shipping?!
sick.gif
sick.gif
Naah. Thanks for the heads up though.
its 169 total, oh and just use the 10% off code.

so thats, $144 plus $10 for shipping......$154????  And your saying no thanks?  LMAO!
roll.gif

Pumpkins are straight dope. Can't wait for mine and I paid in euros! #nocomplaints

If you live in 1 country and an item costs, lets say, $130 and you could get that item in a 2nd country and it'd cost you $150, based on money conversion and such, then based on the value of money in your country you just paid over retail. :lol: Not that big of a deal, but that's exactly what happened.

If you live in 1 country and an item costs, lets say, $130 and you could get that item in a 2nd country and it'd cost you $150, based on money conversion and such, then based on the value of money in your country you just paid over retail.
laugh.gif
Not that big of a deal, but that's exactly what happened.
nope, you are completely wrong.

it is not over retail in other countries....i think you are mistaken reselling versus a retail shop selling for retail in their countries currency.

i dont even understand why you are arguing, especially when you dont even want the shoes, honestly man.

If you live in 1 country and an item costs, lets say, $130 and you could get that item in a 2nd country and it'd cost you $150, based on money conversion and such, then based on the value of money in your country you just paid over retail.
laugh.gif
Not that big of a deal, but that's exactly what happened.
I guess me and you are the only ones that understand this logic

If you live in 1 country and an item costs, lets say, $130 and you could get that item in a 2nd country and it'd cost you $150, based on money conversion and such, then based on the value of money in your country you just paid over retail. :lol: Not that big of a deal, but that's exactly what happened.

I guess me and you are the only ones that understand this logic

Looks like it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom