Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Feature X Saucony Courageous "Bacon and Eggs"
My first ever Saucony. I'm super happy with these. The quality and CW are amazing IMO. Matching my Bacon 90s well. :smile:

Last edited:

Really like these as well. I'll definitely be rolling with the pink laces.

Just called Feature and they got a restock on Bacon and Eggs. They are not on the website and got an invoice emailed to me and with the sneakers and had them add a shirt so i can get shipping for free. # 702-823-2290

Saucony having 40% on originals with code "golden". Works for dirty snow II and public gardens pack.

Repped - good looking out. Finally moved on the DS2 6Ks, but they were outta my normal 9.5 so I had to go with a 9. Hopefully they fit. If not, at least they have free returns.

Oh, and use TopCashback or BeFrugal if you order from them, as both are currently offering 9% cashback!

Last edited:
Repped - good looking out. Finally moved on the DS2 6Ks, but they were outta my normal 9.5 so I had to go with a 9. Hopefully they fit. If not, at least they have free returns.

Oh, and use TopCashback or BeFrugal if you order from them, as both are currently offering 9% cashback!

I think 6Ks was mentioned earlier pits to size half down? I got the grid sd instead.

All the reviews i've seen for the Public Gardens has them looking good as ****. Can't wait to cop a pair or two. :smokin

Anyone have any info on a place I can get the Gold Medals? Didn't seem like there was much hype for them, but they've certainly disappeared right off the market.

alp alp throw some pics in here once you've done the laceswap. Didn't realize these came with extra laces and i'm curious as to how they'll look.

EDIT: Please. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom