Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

That Feature sale is so good (I did grab some things that I've been wanting), but their shipping is ridiculous. Much like Burn Rubber, Sneaker Politics. How can END ship to me in Australia for $25 or less, and all those guys want to charge me $50+?? Insanity.

That Feature sale is so good (I did grab some things that I've been wanting), but their shipping is ridiculous. Much like Burn Rubber, Sneaker Politics. How can END ship to me in Australia for $25 or less, and all those guys want to charge me $50+?? Insanity.
Yeah i live in Florida and was going to pick up their Diadora pistachio collab and a t-shirt and it was $30 shipping so i slept on it and the next day they removed their diadora collab !

I got my Deserts yesterday and decided to paint the Saucony logo white to give the shoe a little more contrast.  I think it looks a whole lot better.  Also, for me these fit VERY small compared to the 8 other Sauconys I have.  Also, the insole is so thick that it was impossible for me to keep it in.   It fit almost a whole size small with it in vs. my TTS.  Has anyone else had this issue with the Desert 8000's?   

Just got these in today. Materials are on point.

Does anyone know of any good sneaker related Cyber Monday deals going on tomorrow??  I know Amazon is doing 30% off select shoes but I'm curious about the boutiques etc.  Thanks in advance!

10 please. Thanks
I only found a 8, 8.5 and an 11. Wait till tommorrow; black friday and cyber monday sales will be over; and im sure there might be a couple of sites holding out. I know Bodega and packer have not listed them online yet and they carry Saucony

I only found a 8, 8.5 and an 11. Wait till tommorrow; black friday and cyber monday sales will be over; and im sure there might be a couple of sites holding out. I know Bodega and packer have not listed them online yet and they carry Saucony

Thanks

just seen those. i can get down with them fo so.  

i would assume go 1/2 down on them like thew sneaker politics courageous?

Put some flats that are the same colored as the toe cap and those feature joints would be :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom