Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Absolutely man! Funny thing is I just Bid $160 Plus shipping on them and dude rejected it. So glad he did.
laugh.gif
Size 12

Just under $200 for most with a few over. People wanna get rich on flipping one pair of sneakers. SMH
A pair of Extra butter For the people sold For $78 shipped last night but he had 0 feedback so i didnt bid; he probably wont ship to winner!!

Yea that's about an $80-90 loss depending on where it's being shipped too. Would definitely snatch a pair at that price, missed at retail

Yea that's about an $80-90 loss depending on where it's being shipped too. Would definitely snatch a pair at that price, missed at retail
He has a pair of pumpkin spice's; ill wait till he gets feedback from this one untill i pull the trigger!!

Everyone starts with 0 feedback. Not saying that to encourage taking risks, that's up to you, but 0 feedback isn't a guarantee of getting screwed over. Waiting for him to get feedback and then buying from him seems pretty sound.

My apprehension was from the $78 shipped for Those EB. That is just way too much under value. He either doesn't know what he has, which is rare nowadays, Or something's fishy? That kind of price is a huge red flag.
I'll buy off of a 0 feedback seller if the pics and price are right, Although still risky.

Auctions end at lower prices then people expect all the time. Doesn't make him a scammer but means he might not ship said item out, especially since chances are he doesn't know any better

After seeing the pics on sneakerpolitic's site I had to order a pair.  Found them on shoebuy.com for $82.46 shipped with the 25% off discount.

I went ahead and did the same thing and copped these for the low. I hope they look as good as they seem in the pics.

Read that shoebuy review is pretty bad. Anyone tried ordering from them before with satisfaction?
Well I accidentally ordered 2 and I got a cancellation quickly. They also have a decent return policy, the only thing you don't get back is tax on the order

Back
Top Bottom