Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Thanks both! What about the quality of your kicks? Dang the reviews is bad. Very bad
What exactly are you worried about? They are a legit site period. Don't bother with reviews. I've returned stuff to them many times. Quality of the merch is same as anywhere else..

Those triple blacks are tooooough, and I generally hate all-black runners (I think they usually look like security guard shoes).

The other pair's really nice, too.
Haha, I know what you mean by security guard shoes, the 8500s I posted are actually the first all black shoes I've ever bought but I think the different textures breaks it up.

LPU. Big thanks to the Homie @raffihxxx with the assist at Retail! I hope some other NT heads copped off that link? Thanks brother, I'm so hyped about this release. They are amazing in hand :smokin

Got the quilted tan grid SDs today.  They are very nice quality, just a little glue on the suede on the heel of one of the shoes.  Problem is the toe box is too narrow, I expected them to fit similar to my other sauconys.  Guess I'll find out how good shoebuy's return policy is.

the quilted joints are dope!

2nd wear:

^^Damn man so close :smh: $120 was retail right? Good looking out [emoji]128074[/emoji] Hopefully some heads can snag em up.

i never seen the for the people saucony in a 11.5 ... in germany max i could get was 10 lol

My Grid 8500 weaves came in yesterday.  They look way better in person, the suede almost looks like  a really dark charcoal gray against the darker shades of black.  Plus these have to be the most comfortable model of Sauconys I've worn yet.

Back
Top Bottom