Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I'm looking forward to these from the "Hearhered Chroma Pack" but they do release until August....I may just go after the black and silver.

Grabbed once-worn grey LOMs off ebay for $135 tonight. Pretty pumped. Major ups to the seller for accepting my offer if dude's an NTer.

I think the only Saucony collabs left I really want now are PYS Blue Apples, Cabin Fevers, West Freshwaters and maaaaybe Anteater sea & sands.

With those veg tan kicks I love the choice of materials, but hate the choice of models.

Last edited:
FSR of white chocolate premium 5ks for $88 shipped from a highly-rated seller on ebay. Look up item #282428696972

Just grabbed my 9.5s.

Been wanting to get them on discount since they released (missed out on my size when Saucony.com had their sale on Originals), but they're pretty much sold out or full price everywhere online.

FSR of white chocolate premium 5ks for $88 shipped from a highly-rated seller on ebay. Look up item #282428696972

Just grabbed my 9.5s.

Been wanting to get them on discount since they released (missed out on my size when Saucony.com had their sale on Originals), but they're pretty much sold out or full price everywhere online.

Just got my shipping on these, and it looks like the seller is BAIT. How many ebay accounts do they have??? I swear I've ordered like 5 different things from different ebay sellers that all ended up being them.

16nason 16nason I love what they did with that shoe. Considering that they're a "Courageous" which are very unbalanced. They lay much more on the medial side, weird silhouette for sure. All that being said, Feature did a great job IMO.

Pumpkin Spice today

snkrfollower snkrfollower

Yeah I could def see these not being for everyone but I love em. I grabbed the waffles too and actually might like those ones better. Both are def funky, love or hate kinda shoes though

Red Run Red Run

Thanks man! I agree I think they were executed really nicely, happy to have them. Speaking of nice those pumpkin spice are so sick, would love to grab a pair of those at some point!

Back
Top Bottom