Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Were the midnight runners more rare than the last Saucony x Hanon collab? I've been trying to grab a second pair, and they are pretty hard to track down in my size. It seems like the last ones were an easier cop, but surprising this last release would have been more limited.

Were the midnight runners more rare than the last Saucony x Hanon collab? I've been trying to grab a second pair, and they are pretty hard to track down in my size. It seems like the last ones were an easier cop, but surprising this last release would have been more limited.

What size?

Knight is just straight killing it right now.
too bad Knight is selling me both pairs 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I really want the 24 KTS, but at almost $220 shipped per pair, I am going to wait for stateside release.   

Finally got my midnight runners in, happy with my purchase, annoying it took so long but hanon was nice enough to include a free tshirt.

Im dying to find the bodega shadow blue/grey in a sz10. I can only find a 10.5 but im sure that would be too big on me :frown:

Im dying to find the bodega shadow blue/grey in a sz10. I can only find a 10.5 but im sure that would be too big on me :frown:

it's going to be tough that release was from the first wave and I'm pretty sure it was limited to 300 pairs world wide. Since they came out before people had clued in on the decent product saucony was putting out most people bought them to actually wear. I managed to find a pair at retail a good 6 months after release and if I remember right packer had them in stock for about a year before they finally sold out in a big sale. Good luck though they're still one of my favorite sneakers.

After 20% off and shipping they will come out to $146.92 from End.
whoa whoa whoa wait end is getting them online? when!? what other websites are getting them, sucks its instore at bodega they ding online? think packer is getting them too 

For everyone wanting these 24 kilates, Burn Rubber will release them this saturday at 2pm on their website after releasing them in store. I will say the tan/green pair are amazing!!!

Just saw them in person and the tan/green are great looking the other is mehhh. The materials are top quality like  other saucony collabs

Back
Top Bottom