Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Ive gone through the stores social media that foot patrol listed as releases for the sohos and still havent seen anyword of a release. Do we know if there will be any online release here in the states or does each store pretty much have a single FSR?

My girl loves the cabin fevers, she suggested them in the first place 
laugh.gif

Well guess im gonna camp for the first time and try kith bk or extrabutter les for these sohos. Dont wanna try my luck online, sure i will fail

Kinda suprised no release info posted up by bodega yet. Kinda stop by there later today to see if they are still releasing sohos tomorrow.

Kinda suprised no release info posted up by bodega yet. Kinda stop by there later today to see if they are still releasing sohos tomorrow.
Im thinking the same about PS... Hopefully that's a good thing and its low key! or they didn't get their stock yet -__-

Im thinking the same about PS... Hopefully that's a good thing and its low key! or they didn't get their stock yet -__-
Ya I am definitely hoping its the former on that one. Bodega sometimes likes to drop some shoes low key without posting to social media (Urban Camos). Hopefully that is all this is and I can snag a pair tomorrow. 

Can anyone please advise on sizing of 5000 and 6000(anyone got the only in soho?)? Compared to jordans?..thanks

Thats a sz 9. The toe box had like dent in it, the whole shoe its suede and it look ashy.
I went thru all the boxes cause i though it was a manu mistake but they all look like that.
Maybe they sent the scraps here to the US hahaha
not happy to hear this, hopefully im not as disappointed as i was with the BAUs

Picked up the Soho's from Titolo. I paused when I looked at the conversion rate but went ahead and went through with it. $200 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom