Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Need some sizing help here. Looking at the red 9000s on UBIQ and I'm wondering if I should go TTS or .5 size up?

Need some sizing help here. Looking at the red 9000s on UBIQ and I'm wondering if I should go TTS or .5 size up?
TTS vs AM1's. 

Edit - Those blue/grey Jazz are so pathetically uninspired. Also going to pass on the Premier 6k's. I'll stick with these for my red 6k fix:

Last edited:
saucony-dxn-trainer-02-570x449.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2014/03/27/saucony-brings-back-dxn-trainer/

How do grid 9k's fit compared to a NB 998?

for me personally, i generally go with size 8.5 in grid 9000's and size 8 in 998's...

size 8.5 in grid 9000 for me are just right to slightly loose. size 8.5 in 998 are huge on me...almost unwearable. size 8 fits snug to just right.

grids are more cushy in feel than 998, and i feel 998 has a narrower toebox.

please note that my true size is just over size 8 (measured on one of those foot devices), probably truly around 8.25, but i have ever-so-slightly wider feet, hence why i consider 8.5 my tts in the vast majority of my sneakers...as i prefer my sneakers (that i plan to wear casually) to be slightly loose than uncomfortably snug/tight...

hope that helps...

for people that received their Cruel World 2 pairs from Bait already, do they come with the wooden emblem?

How do grid 9k's fit compared to a NB 998?

for me personally, i generally go with size 8.5 in grid 9000's and size 8 in 998's...

size 8.5 in grid 9000 for me are just right to slightly loose. size 8.5 in 998 are huge on me...almost unwearable. size 8 fits snug to just right.

grids are more cushy in feel than 998, and i feel 998 has a narrower toebox.

please note that my true size is just over size 8 (measured on one of those foot devices), probably truly around 8.25, but i have ever-so-slightly wider feet, hence why i consider 8.5 my tts in the vast majority of my sneakers...as i prefer my sneakers (that i plan to wear casually) to be slightly loose than uncomfortably snug/tight...

hope that helps...

Repped. Thanks.

Same here I'm generally an 11 in nike runners/ asics. But in NB I am a 10.5 across almost every model. Thanks.

Soucony are really going big in the uk right now, they have just opened a uk store and are now about to drop a collab wit uk retailer offspring on April 5th

They are shadow 6000's

Last edited:
Man y'all put me on a lot of these are too sexy but do
Any of the the colabs come in 11.5 or have sizes at all

Back
Top Bottom