Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

were the twitter links slow or something?
Yeah man super slow lol

Basically you had to go onto the grey and red pair. The only pair that showed up and then it would show the reds in the related items bit at the bottom.

Bit odd, did you not cop /: ?

ahh i was refreshing the saucony and lastest product page since an hour ago and i didnt see anything... 

ahh i was refreshing the saucony and lastest product page since an hour ago and i didnt see anything... 
gry/red popped up on the saucony page around 25 min before release actually. couldn't cop the pair i really wanted.. have to settle with the gry/red.

Last edited:
I finally sent End an email lol, hopefully they hit me back today
nerd.gif
i think if your END order status changed to "Pick" you should be good.

how do these saucony's fit btw? since I have ordered a UK 7 and 8. i'm a 7.5UK in nb's and an 8 in asics. what pair will be going spare?

i think if your END order status changed to "Pick" you should be good.

It does say "pick", so hopefully I'm good to go. Just makes me nervous knowing I could of grabbed my size elsewhere multiple times so I figured I'd email them for peace of mind :lol:

End took a day to reply to me when I asked about the burgers but hey no telling what time i send the email

judging from the tweets on oki-ni, i think some orders are gonna get cancelled
It seems that way man

I made my order when all sizes were available and my order no was #226250

So if your number is before mine i guess your good

It seems that way man

I made my order when all sizes were available and my order no was #226250

So if your number is before mine i guess your good
no one is safe till we see tracking! lol

Last edited:
oki-ni have just tweeted they have more orders than stock. someone's is getting cancelled

Just chatted with Dan from end I asked about "pick" he said that the order is being packed and prepared for shipment in the next 12 hours but I didn't even give him a order number when I did he said the same we shall see

Back
Top Bottom