Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Hope the hype isn't too crazy on the offsprings def need the grey pair..just one pair and EB just posted this teaser

A pink shadow master hmm

Last edited:
Hope the hype isn't too crazy on the offsprings def need the grey pair..just one pair and EB just posted this teaser

A pink shadow master hmm
Interesting. The guys at Rare Breed told me they had a neapolitan ice cream collab coming up. That was over the summer though. Based on that teaser I guess Extra Butter won.  

If I don't end up with those Grid EB's, I might have to punch some kids in the face to relieve the pain..

Hopefully. I've been rolling 7's with these past releases. Cruel World, LOM, Fieg's. Can't stop the mojo.

If anybody is going to go the eBay route I strongly suggest checking the description because most sellers rather do a side deal, I got the red pair for 230 shipped and you might even find a better deal than that.

yo guys

i never saw the lom´s in uk7.5 us8.5 do they not exist? i have 5000s in us8,5 they fit perfectly so what should i get the 6000s in? us8 or 9?

Last edited:
Oki-ni
"These sneakers have been allocated on a first come first serve basis, but your order appears to be fine"

I guess Im good....

New Saucony Shadow 6000 x Premier "Life on Mars" (Charcoal/Red) are now available at Social Status. Price: $130 Pop-up shop address: 525 E 6th Street #117 Phone Order Accepted: (704)-632-9902

Last edited:
SNS will have the Red/Red LOM for $189 and the Dirty Martinis for $159 if you're still looking

instore first then remaining pairs online

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom