Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

There was an 11 which I bought. The sizes available when I clicked on the link were 8/8.5/10/10.5/11/12
NICE!!!
nthat.gif

man why does everyone gotta be a size 11? this is why i like asian sneakerheads. i live in harmony with them as they go after smaller sizes. 

Back from lunch and this drops? I really have no fate with the space snacks. Oh well..

Back from lunch and this drops? I really have no fate with the space snacks. Oh well..
and i almost copped the 8 to trade with you for the anteaters. Thought you would have got a pair with the release this weekend so i held back

LOL not sure if i'd make that trade though, would love to have the snacks but not at the expense of the anteaters. The grey offsprings however..

Congrats to whoever got the 8/8.5!

Last edited:
Nah would've definitely bought it if you were selling. Oop/small markup would've been okay with me. 
happy.gif

Argh i'm starting to taste the salt. lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay too much over retail for these as the quality on these is just average at best imo. I just let my pair go because I just didn't like the quality of them.

Really? But for $145, doesn't seem like that bad of a deal, especially for the colorway.

alright thx, I will try the suede eraser and a brusher.

also i received the space snacks from ebay today, nice of him to include the ice cream and sticker in it, the pink suede looks different in real life than online pics i feel.

\

alright thx, I will try the suede eraser and a brusher.

also i received the space snacks from ebay today, nice of him to include the ice cream and sticker in it, the pink suede looks different in real life than online pics i feel.

\
glad you got them. my reseller ate my ice cream 
mean.gif

roll.gif

Are the space snacks going to see an eu release? Looked on the bay and the only UK7/7.5's are for rape...

Back
Top Bottom