Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Wow those bodegas, feeling both to be honest. So unique. That Grid 7500 is awesome.

My boy really wants to camp at EB next weekend for the 6ks. If we get down there by 9 Friday night you think we will get a pair? Also which location is the better one to camp at?

Thanks

Swayed yet?

My boy really wants to camp at EB next weekend for the 6ks. If we get down there by 9 Friday night you think we will get a pair? Also which location is the better one to camp at?

Thanks
yeah if you get there by 9 Friday you should get pairs. ive only camped at eb les for those and my experiences have been fine, no issues during the saucony release.

yeah if you get there by 9 Friday you should get pairs. ive only camped at eb les for those and my experiences have been fine, no issues during the saucony release.

Thanks for the reply alp. :smokin

I hope it will be a smooth one. Hopefully the hype stays low for these.

If I didn't have this work function it wouldn't be a problem. :smh:

Not trying to drive all the way down there and not get a pair. :lol:

no problem man. some people will say that coming at nine the night before for these is a bit excessive but now that the weathers nice it doesn't hurt :lol:
also it feels good being in the front of the line, which youll be at if you get there at 9. This release they might switch it up and make it limited thought since they got the whole extra butter exclusive thing going with em.

Hmm, moons look nice on feet, but not sold yet, too many nice shoes coming out this season man.

Dude took out those gray 3M laces and put in the whites tho lol

Last edited:
size 11 Snacks for retail.... holler

copped this morning .. saw the store post on IG.... got there in 15 mins or less,didn't even turn the car off... parked right in front grabbed my **** and was out in 5 mins...

they look cool, but once I got home and really checked em out it wasn't a shoe I wanted to immediately wear... if a shoe has to grow on me to rock, I'm getting rid of it ...my closet ain't storage

Last edited:
What's up with bodega lately? I feel they trying too hard to be unique. **** all comes up looking beat as hell. This coming from a fan of bodega since their conception

copped space snacks from PACKERS yesterday.   Got there at 7am store opened at 12. Was the first one out there till like 9:30. about 12 people altogether. I think they only had 10 pairs. I got the first pair which was a 10.5 and it happened to be the only  10.5 they had! Does this mean they only had literally one pair of each size? 

It was my first time at the store and them dudes in there look shady.  I feel they had more pairs but were keeping them in house.  Anybody has experience w/ Packer Shoes?

Packer has been around for a long, long time. If they were holding anything back, I'm sure it was for customers that have been shopping with them through thick and thin. They get just about every saucony and have been for a long time, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did have a few extra, but not much, allocations for these have been kind of tight, nobody in the South is even getting them and it looks that way through the midwest, and the west.

Back
Top Bottom