Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

In the end it's up to how much you want them but I think that's a little higher than I would pay... not by much. So if you really want them, I'd say jump on it. If you're not dying for them, try to lower the price a little.

As for the sizing I don't know but dude is right it's all on you 200 is good man I've seen 250 plus shipped and it's always some European dude with em I bought some Saturday from flight club ny for the best price I could find ( yeah the irony) but the European dudes wanted 260 and 300 shipped and wouldn't go down I woulda hopped on 200 quick

2 and 3 for me. Not sure how many Mint coloured shoes I actually need.

Forgot to add that 4 is actually for the ladies.

Everyone that's saying the MW's are trash, do y'all actually own a pair? Just wondering, because in person they're a totally different look.
No I don't own them. If I don't like them in the many pics I've seen, then there would be no reason to go buy them. They just don't appeal to me because (1) they look a little cheap IMO and (2) the black midsole is throwing me off.

I have plenty of kicks that I'm sure a lot of people think are horrendous. Off the top of my head those Packer x Saucony Woodland Snakes weren't very well received, but I really like them and wear them all the time.

At the end of the day, everyone will have a different opinion. Just cop what you like man!

Gonna try online for a pair tomorrow as well 
devil.gif

I'm just honest....

Can anyone here PM me some tips for the online release like if I should check their twitter, ig or refresh on the page. Faster checkout etc. I really need to try and get my size. Would appreciate it.

Can anyone here PM me some tips for the online release like if I should check their twitter, ig or refresh on the page. Faster checkout etc. I really need to try and get my size. Would appreciate it.
It is simple man. they tweet a link and update their homepage. I have tired both ways and they both worked. 

Add your size to cart and press Add to Cart.

Here is what seperates the men from the boys

DO NOT click "continue with paypal"

Click checkout ASAP. 

Will go into paypal (don't be afraid.) you just sign in and pay.

They hold the pairs in your cart while you checkout (do not dillydally)

I will edit this post tomorrow well before the drop to prevent the riff raff from copping. Dudes already on NT cool tho.

It is simple man. they tweet a link and update their homepage. I have tired both ways and they both worked. 

Add your size to cart and press Add to Cart.

Here is what seperates the men from the boys

DO NOT click "continue with paypal"

Click checkout ASAP. 

Will go into paypal (don't be afraid.) you just sign in and pay.

They hold the pairs in your cart while you checkout (do not dillydally)

I will edit this post tomorrow well before the drop to prevent the riff raff from copping. Dudes already on NT cool tho.
What's the difference between pressing "Continue with PayPal" and "Checkout"? For me, they both take me to the exact same PayPal "Bill Me Later" page. 

Last edited:

What's the difference between pressing "Continue with PayPal" and "Checkout"? For me, they both take me to the exact same PayPal "Bill Me Later" page. 
Don't know why but when you click the 'checkout with paypal' the item is never "held" in your cart. it just waits instock until you get all your info in and then pulls your pair. Got me? Its the same for all shopify sites. (atleast the ones I have delt with)

That $240 price on eBay is probably the lowest you're gonna see...after tomorrow dudes are gonna jack these up on some OD sh*t.

EBs site isn't as great as most other shopify sites imo.

For the space snacks I was able to add to cart, checkout, got to paypal screen, attempted to sign in to my paypal account and was cart jacked.

Other shopify sites once you get to the screen where you enter your email/address etc you are good to go. I hate that they force you to paypal.

Last edited:
I am tellin you if you press 'checkout' it checks inventory and holds it for you.

If you go right to paypal you can get cart jacked. 

Can anyone back me up? Someone else has to know this.

Don't know why but when you click the 'checkout with paypal' the item is never "held" in your cart. it just waits instock until you get all your info in and then pulls your pair. Got me? Its the same for all shopify sites. (atleast the ones I have delt with)
Ohhh, I gotcha. Thanks for the advice, I think I hit "checkout with paypal" on the snacks and I got cart jacked.

I am tellin you if you press 'checkout' it checks inventory and holds it for you.

If you go right to paypal you can get cart jacked. 

Can anyone back me up? Someone else has to know this.

I just press checkout, and it automatically takes you to paypal. and you can still get cart jacked.

EB automatically takes you to paypal either way, I never press checkout w/ paypal ever on shopify site.

Maybe I should have just paid with my credit card instead of logging into my paypal account?

Last edited:
If the card is linked to a paypal account it'll ask you to log in. Already tried. But checkout is the best option. During the space snacks release people were still getting cart jacked even if they clicked checkout, so I believe it only holds your item when you reach the shipping page.

^^^That makes more sense

good luck to everyone who wants a pair tomorrow.

I'm pretty positive that EB makes all of their collab releases paypal checkout only (clicking checkout and checkout with paypal). I always click checkout and I've never gotten a shopify checkout on any of their collabs I've picked up (sidewinder's, cottonmouth's, and space snack's). It's always been paypal checkout no matter what. Good luck to everyone trying to cop, though. I'll be passing. 

I'm pretty positive that EB makes all of their collab releases paypal checkout only (clicking checkout and checkout with paypal). I always click checkout and I've never gotten a shopify checkout on any of their collabs I've picked up (sidewinder's, cottonmouth's, and space snack's). It's always been paypal checkout no matter what. Good luck to everyone trying to cop, though. I'll be passing. 
It always bring you to paypal checkout. All the time. not just during collabs. They do not use shopifys checkout like Kith or BDGA. They do however use shopifys inventory system. 

Source: See all my posts above. 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom