Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Still waiting to own a pair, so that I can wait to unDS, and eventually beat them up. :smile:

Does anyone know what the total cost of the shoe will be including shipping should be the same price as Space Snacks...

Does anyone know what the total cost of the shoe will be including shipping should be the same price as Space Snacks...

Essentially you're paying less than $4 in shipping when ordering online opposed to going to the store, because I paid $141 and change in-store after tax...so if you look at it that way you're not really getting reared on shipping costs.

Depends on your location and if they tax said location, I assume they only tax New York. I ordered space snacks online and paid $157 basically ( got hit with 8.875% tax as well as $15 shipping ).

Don't know why but when you click the 'checkout with paypal' the item is never "held" in your cart. it just waits instock until you get all your info in and then pulls your pair. Got me? Its the same for all shopify sites. (atleast the ones I have delt with)
exactly. thats how i missed out on the snacks. by the time i was redirected all was lost...

I was just an a Saucony outlet store. Saw that they had some Jazz' and asked if they had any shadow 5k or 6k. The dude looked mad puzzled for a second and then said this word for word, "ummm I honestly have never even heard of either of those." :rofl:

Almost dropped the Ed lover line on the poor kid. :lol:

happened t
I was just an a Saucony outlet store. Saw that they had some Jazz' and asked if they had any shadow 5k or 6k. The dude looked mad puzzled for a second and then said this word for word, "ummm I honestly have never even heard of either of those."
roll.gif

Almost dropped the Ed lover line on the poor kid.
laugh.gif
happened to me at the official saucony store in greece. i had to provide the code of the model (for shadow 6k...). he looked at the computer and he agreed that he knew the model but he did not convince me.

if you guys don't have some kind of assistance for EB or know your way around the site. . .

you'll still be good,..it's a big release

massive release. plenty of pairs to go around..
So EB pulled what Kith did for the coves/mints and made the instore release seem limited, but is making the online release big? Haha

Last edited:
Got you, fam. I've never purchased anything from EB other than collabs so I was speaking from my experience with them. I actually like that EB does paypal checkout only because it lightweight stops bots. They can't checkout with people's personal paypal accounts, at least not to my knowledge. Good luck tmw to the NT fam that's copping. 

Actually there is a way to secure them in your cart even though they only accept PayPal.

exactly. thats how i missed out on the snacks. by the time i was redirected all was lost...
I was under the impression from the last release(Space Snacks) that EB doesn't hold shoes in your cart like Kith. It's still the fastest to checkout gets the shoes type of release. Am I wrong thinking that? The site takes you to Paypal either way?

Last edited:

I was under the impression from the last release(Space Snacks) that EB doesn't hold shoes in your cart like Kith. It's still the fastest to checkout gets the shoes type of release. Am I wrong thinking that? The site takes you to Paypal either way?
You're not wrong for thinking that, man. It is lightweight true that the fastest to checkout gets the shoe. EB does hold your pair, but only after you have made your payment through paypal, you then get redirected back to EB (which is where it reverts back to shopify) to pick shipping and confirm your order. That is when your pair is held, but some people didn't get that far because they lost their pair while making the payment with paypal. 

Back
Top Bottom