Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

yeeee! I finally got my mints today. .5 down and they still fit perfectly!! I thought I was gonna gove these away but um...:lol:

The padding is pretty thick to me. I wonder how it will hold up over time.

Don't mind the KDs. I was too anxious at how the right foot fit so well at half down to take them off!

Last edited:

had the opportunity to cop these a couple of weeks back in my size for 160 shipped but i passed.

RAGRETS. 
I could have copped um for 170 shipped but dude was acting real iffy. Chose not to deal with it but im not mad. 

Ordered a pair of Soho's from the UK. My largest sneaker purchase to date.

Can't wait for them to arrive. 

The size 12s from last week?
Bought mine from the same guy last winter, he's sold about 4 pairs over the past year, all sz 12. Kinda weird, but totally legit seller.

Last edited:
Loving the Ubiq Grid 9ks I just got in. Glad I was able to get them for retail + ship after giving up the day they dropped.

Last edited:
Can someone help me with how the shadow 5000 run compared to gel lyte iii? The gel lyte iii are tts for me. Thanks in advance!

Can someone help me with how the shadow 5000 run compared to gel lyte iii? The gel lyte iii are tts for me. Thanks in advance!

I found that all of my Sauconys are TTS. I do go .5 up in Gel Lyte 3s and 5s but am TTS with New Balances and everything else.

Do all Saucony's have the same fit? My 5000 and shadow original are a 9, will this work for the grids too ? And the 6000?

Just a shot in the dark but anyone here have a size 10.5 or 10 of the Saucony OffSpring Grey that's willing to trade for a sz 11?  

Back
Top Bottom