Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Not a fan of Ubiqs collab work, even though they are local. But I do like their saucony a

Not all jeans can be pinrolled. This just looks bad.

Guys what are true pricing on Foot Patrol sohos these days? DS size 11 just want to make sure the price im putting mine up for isnt absurd.

True. 550 might be fair.

But to give the dude the benefit of the doubt, he did have OBO if I recall. Dudes do lowball the ish out of you so sometimes it's necessary to list a little higher than what you're actually looking for

I had a guy message me yesterday about my sohos. I told him I would do 550 shipped he saod that was high and that he saw someone selling a pair for $450. LOLi asked y didnt he buy them he said he dodnt have the cash at the time. He said he was looking to pay mid to hi 400's. He said $480 and I saod $500 shipped he passed lol. Its comical the people who contact u about what your selling

Ya thats the typical story of a buyer^ They try to make up stuff to make you think your price is bad and to lower it. Not gonna lie ive played that card a few times in the past. It all comes down to how desperate the seller is to get rid of the kicks. 

I love bein a buyer, hate bein a seller lol...I've guvin steals and I've gotten steals. It's all bout timing for the most part...

Ya thats the typical story of a buyer^ They try to make up stuff to make you think your price is bad and to lower it. Not gonna . Paire ive played that card a few times in the past. It all  $500comes down to how desperate the seller is to get rid of the kicks. 
Exactly but like i told him DS pairs arent getting easier to find. I told him that i have the best price on ebay. But like i told him the $400 range is gonna get him a vnd  Pair and wished him luck on finding a ds pair for less than $500 LOL

I love bein a buyer, hate bein a seller lol...I've guvin steals and I've gotten steals. It's all bout timing for the most part...
I love being the seller. The buyer is the weak person in the deal.thats like the crack head saying he has the power the dealer is the one in control. If you have the product that people wants it will sell and the seller dictates what he will sell for and whar he wont sell for.i will play it like the old time hustlers and slow roll what im selling thatvway i get the max amount

Last edited:
I love being the seller. The buyer is the weak person in the deal.thats like the crack head saying he has the power the dealer is the one in control. If you have the product that people wants it will sell and the seller dictates what he will sell for and whar he wont sell for.i will play it like the old time hustlers and slow roll what im selling thatvway i get the max amount
Yea I guess. I don't sell often so doin meet ups or shippin and dealin wit flakes,etc it's mad annoying. I can negotiate some good deals as well to especially off craigslist and these facebook groups...

Back
Top Bottom