Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I made a quick mock-up of what I think the second Sneaker Politics shoe may look like.

Im good with that even if the black is actually navy. I just wish the outsole was gum or black/navy.

Just went ahead and copped the END White Noise. Feels good to buy and can't wait to have them in hand. No instant sell out, no hype, perfect.
Everyone who truly wants a pair should be able to get one.

how are people checking out easily at END. i keep getting an error message: declined? tried multiple form of payments.

how are people checking out easily at END. i keep getting an error message: declined? tried multiple form of payments.
I was able to check out pretty easily at 1am PST. Got shipping notification at 7am PST.

I was able to use CC, but maybe try Paypal?
Just went ahead and copped the END White Noise. Feels good to buy and can't wait to have them in hand. No instant sell out, no hype, perfect.
Everyone who truly wants a pair should be able to get one.
I was on the fence, but although the mint color is played, the execution of the mint and materials made me want them. Glad I don't have to fight for it; even the WestNYCxSaucony was a nice and easy cop.

I had the same problem with the same error message.  It is actually on the banks end.  Give your bank a call (or call the phone number on the back of the card you're paying with) and tell them you're paying for a purchase overseas, and you need them to allow it.  My bank saw the attempted purchase to END. and thought it was fraud and didn't let it through.  If the shoe was one that was going to sell out quickly after release, I would have probably not gotten it because of the issue, but luckily they didn't sell out immediately.  The guy I was talking to allowed the overseas purchase, and I clicked submit order and it went through.  He was actually a shoe fan himself, and knows what it is like to miss out on an online release, so he was really happy he could help me out.

what's the consensus here on GRs? are people messing with the collabs predominantly cause i don't see a lot of GR pics.  is it the cheaper materials?  

what's the consensus here on GRs? are people messing with the collabs predominantly cause i don't see a lot of GR pics.  is it the cheaper materials?  

I definitely see my fair share of people hate on the GR's and i'll be the first to admit that the cheaper materials can be annoying. But I still rock them personally. A nice colorway is a nice colorway.

A lot of people just like collabs for the hype lol.

A lot of the GR's have pretty lackluster materials, but some of them are really pretty nice (Like the Bermuda pack)

I definitely see my fair share of people hate on the GR's and i'll be the first to admit that the cheaper materials can be annoying. But I still rock them personally. A nice colorway is a nice colorway.
Agree, I usually don't buy the GRs (do this for asics and non-US nb too) cause of the materials, but sometimes I will but if I really like the colorway or find a good deal. The premium packs Saucony offers are always good imo.

Last edited:

I buy GRs and I'm actually waiting for a sale on the bungee pack. I want the coral and teal pairs.

suede on courageous premium is cool but new balance GRs are just so good.

looking at these

Last edited:
i f***ks with saucony GRs when thier collabs are whack. They got pretty decenct colorways and matrerials, love when they release 6k GRs And everything always hits the sales. Cant wait for the coffee pack and i recently picked these jazz 91 samples that are set to release next year

Back
Top Bottom