Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

after about 75 calls they don't have a 9.5 left...
Bait was sold out for me since this morning

damn im 100% sure i took the last 9.5 lol. they had a 9 and a 10 left when i called though. they really took that long to answer your call? i callled right after you posted about them not picking up n got an answer right away

damn im 100% sure i took the last 9.5 lol. they had a 9 and a 10 left when i called though. they really took that long to answer your call? i callled right after you posted about them not picking up n got an answer right away
Can't believe it haha. 

they sell out of the whiskey pack and remove them from the site? love my wheats and now want the creams also(on the disco of course).

Ahhh that sucks! Was gonna go back and cop the creams, but I'll jus wait it for a lil bit. Only a matter of time they'll be on sale again.

#sauconysunday tequila sunrise

Am I the only one who feels like Grid 9000 are still crucially underrated? They're hands down my favorite shoe at the moment. Im going back to try to scoop all the collabs and dope GRs I missed out on (motocross, snow beach, kithstrike, dirty martini's, RISE keys open doors, Dirty snow, Reverse Mints, bdga polka dot ... and few more). If anyone has any of these in a size 8 and is lookin to get rid of em or know where I can find em without getting my head busted holla at ya boy! 

Back
Top Bottom