Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Anyone feel anything weird in right shoe of your West 6000? Near the ball of your foot

Last edited:
Anyone feel anything weird in right show of your West 6000? Near the ball of your foot

Crankin-Rap-SH-Red-Crawdad-RCW.png

fresh waters came in and look real good

but, did anyone else's stock lace come longer than the other?
ohwell.gif

last year Hanon randomly restocked 2 or 3 sizes of the midnights on their website, which was surprising bc they originally dropped in 2013...i saw that they still had my size so I was about to cop immediately, but I didn't know if it was them bc they put up a blank product pic (see below). i ended up putting the product code into google and the midnights came up, so I copped with the quickness lol. they came a week later with the original dust bag and socks from the collabo included. it's still the best shadow master out their to date.
midnight runners are def a fav of mine

but, did anyone else's stock lace come longer than the other?
ohwell.gif
That happened with my Offsprings and thankfully I found an NT'er nice enough to trade one long lace for one short lace so they matched up since his were also mismatched.

The canvas is like a Lavender. The lining is leather. I like the whole Bodega Elite Master Control collection

Thanks for the info. I got the blue/brown pair, they fit really tight, tho. Gonna have to go .5 up on these if I pull the trigger.

Wellgosh has a few more items added to the sale list. Check it out if there's anything of interest

Back
Top Bottom