Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Switched into these

lol was just gonna post that. cop'd both. like a bogo. that denim paterson hat sold out while in my cart tho lol

I searched but couldn't get a definitive answer.

Shadow Master(Midnight runner): sz9
Grid SD(Kushwacker): sz 9.5

Are Grid 8000's going to fit more like SM's or more like the SD's? Or rather, should I go with a 9 or 9.5?

fwiw, my fits are as follows:
- ASICS gl3/5: 9.5
- Puma r698: 9
- NB 998: 8.5-9
- NB 997: 9
- Nike AM1/90: 9.5

Ok, so I am confused. Did the shrimps drop on Saucony.com yet? There was a photo of them on the site yesterday morning, but no sizes available, then they pulled them from the site completely. Haven't seen them on there since. Anyone know for sure?

Ok, so I am confused. Did the shrimps drop on Saucony.com yet? There was a photo of them on the site yesterday morning, but no sizes available, then they pulled them from the site completely. Haven't seen them on there since. Anyone know for sure?
Think they delayed the release on saucony. Other boutiques dropped them for sure already.

prob did not want them on the site during the 25% off. they will magically appear once sale is over.

Last edited:
Use code J460 at Packer Shoes to get 60% off the entire site

http://packershoes.com/

Crazy because just the other day it was J416 for 50% off :lol: They're really playing hard ball. Sucks though because now that i'm finally ready to purchase they've sold out of the 10.5 and 11 for the purple/plum exclusive colorway. Guess i'll get it in a 10 and see how it fits. Maybe I can wear it unlaced.

Back
Top Bottom