Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Glad I decided to pass on the Wolverines considering the quality issues. I’m feeling the Shadow Original Cannoli Pack more anyway and am torn between picking up the tan/pink or the tan/light tan. How’s the suede quality on the Cannoli Pack? I'm hoping it's premium and buttery.

Last edited:

Glad I decided to pass on the Wolverines considering the quality issues. I’m feeling the Shadow Original Cannoli Pack more anyway and am torn between picking up the tan/pink or the tan/light tan. How’s the suede quality on the Cannoli Pack? I'm hoping it's premium and buttery.
Wore my Wolverines over the weekend. No issues with my pair so I am happy with the grab. Sorry others got hit with issued pairs.

are they retroing the teal 5k bodegas like they did the blue and red pairs cause I see both eddiewin and yoanty showing them off on their Instagram stories. and if u look at the box label in yoanty's stories, it's the newer label Saucony has been using this yr...hope they are cause i really need this to happen lol.

Last edited:
are they retroing the teal 5k bodegas like they did the blue and red pairs cause I see both eddiewin and yoanty showing them off on their Instagram stories. and if u look at the box label in yoanty's stories, it's the newer label Saucony has been using this yr...hope they are cause i really need this to happen lol.
I noticed that also - - and I'm right there with you. I hope they do too.

I seen that too! I sure hope they do because I'm copping both pairs on release date! Don't care lol

yeah they are

I wonder if they will hit sales like the last retro pack. There's a lot of people that just won't buy Saucony now cuz the hype train left the station. These are the same people who sold all their Saucony's in the last year. One dude I know said that most Sauconys suck now so he doesn't buy them anymore, and I agree, but then I asked him why he sold all his old dope Saucony that he used to love. Still waiting for an answer. You know what bothers me? Why can't people just say "I only buy hype sneakers.. I mean there are worse things in the world than being a hypebeast so just admit it and I'll almost respect u more for it. Anyway just my early Friday morning rant. I actually have a few more regarding Saucony but I won't subject you to them

Last edited:
There's a lot of people that just won't buy Saucony now cuz the hype train left the station.
This is true, but I'm fine with that.  

I actually have been going against the grain and have only been buying older Sauconys lately. LOL

I'm looking forward to those teal Bodegas though. The pics that Eddiewin posted, they actually look better than the OGs, IMO.  I hope I'm able to grab a pair in my size.

Just received the scnxwolv. Fit snug and could had gone up 0.5 from TTS. Qc kinda disappointing. Stitching at the back of the shoe looks uneven for the price paid.

see no one is talking about the billy's grid 9000. i dig the burgundy and brown pair. already cop too many pair this week but really want these. you guys think resell will be over retail on a week or two?

see no one is talking about the billy's grid 9000. i dig the burgundy and brown pair. already cop too many pair this week but really want these. you guys think resell will be over retail on a week or two?

Nahhh I doubt it. Really no resell value on Sauconys anymore.

well next problem will be finding a pair. my size sold out on premier. hopefully i can find a pair in a couple weeks, if not o well. great fall color though.

Finally received my pair of Saucony x Wolverine Shadow Originals today. These have been the best-smelling Horween leather sneakers I've received by far. The leather quality is on point, as expected. The brown leather color is just :smokin . The craftsmanship? Not so much. :\ The left shoe was manufactured to an acceptable quality (hardly any faults); the right shoe was a disappointment. Came in pretty scuffed up. Had lots of undesireable glue stains -even on the tongue. :smh: :x Damn shame. Comfort-wise, it's pretty good. The inside of the shoe is mesh, so it provided more breathability and comfort. The metal lace hooks are pretty convenient when you undo your laces to slip your foot in. Not too pleased paying $180 for this. Would've been fine if the right shoe wasn't messed up. Anyway, bringing these on my holiday this month, will see how they hold up.

Back
Top Bottom