Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Nahhh I doubt it. Really no resell value on Sauconys anymore.
One of them is pretty dope and seems be selling well. I would've copped but I don't do grids anymore. Btw, no resell value on anything today except for adidas and the occcasional Jordan

The only Grid I can mess with is the SD.
And it just so happens that I saw this yesterday.
Someone said they are dropping for Halloween? I need to go after these...

The only Grid I can mess with is the SD.
And it just so happens that I saw this yesterday.
Someone said they are dropping for Halloween? I need to go after these...

Oh my G! Fav sil of Saucony- grid sd. I wish i know of this earlier, before the wolverine.

Hoping the toe is more tan than grey.  Not really a fan of perf toe cap, but I could deal with it.

Last edited:
yall really think this will be an easy cop? even tho saucony is dead i feel like a good amount of people will be gunning for these

yall really think this will be an easy cop? even tho saucony is dead i feel like a good amount of people will be gunning for these
I was just thinking the same thing. I don't think these are going to be easy, especially online....I hope I'm wrong.

With that said - anyone going to Bodega in store for these?

Runners aren't where they were in the game previous years. Yes their will be a large amount of people going for these, but shouldnt be difficult if you know what your doing. Most Runner heads jumped shiped to Adidas cause its the market and wave right now.

Jus seen that these are releasing this Saturday. I'm buying both I don't care either! Hopefully it won't be too difficult tho

Hopefully adidas is dropping something this Saturday. Haha

Seems like most people only talk trash about Saucony these days anyway, I say good - better for us that like them.

do not know of adidas but the big releases i know are the reverse sbb aj1's, hanon dropping a diadora. 

We all know the hype is dead, now its whether to cop on release day or hope the fetch lower prices later lol

Definitely in for the bodega reissues, I almost picked up a pair of the teals recently but I'm glad I held off. First saucony that's got my attention since the kushwhacker but I'm pretty excited for these. 

Back
Top Bottom