Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

There is a seller on amazon.com with three of the four pairs of Shadow 5000 from the OG suede pack that dropped a couple years ago (green 5k is missing). They're going for 50 + free shipping.

There is a seller on amazon.com with three of the four pairs of Shadow 5000 from the OG suede pack that dropped a couple years ago (green 5k is missing). They're going for 50 + free shipping.

I've bought them all & for some reason they always stay at "only 2 left". Lol!

They are legit though. All 3 pairs I got were good (no glue stains or other messed up junk).

Good to know. Bought the two that were in my size. TBH, I had lost hope I would find them after waiting too long for the discounts to kick in when they released

Good look, was able to cop two of the four!

seems like they gona release everywhere..im glad

Pumpkin Spice Latte pack of the Grid SD releases October 21st.

One pair is the burnt orange with tan toebox Grid SD that we saw pictures of earlier in the thread. The other Grid SD colorway releasing that hasn't been talked about yet in the pack is chocolate brown with a light blue toebox and laces. Both pairs have the custom tongue branding with latte art.
smokin.gif

(info via @sauconysneaks IG)

Last edited:

Pumpkin Spice Latte pack of the Grid SD releases October 21st.

One pair is the burnt orange with tan toebox Grid SD that we saw pictures of earlier in the thread. The other Grid SD colorway releasing that hasn't been talked about yet in the pack is chocolate brown with a light blue toebox and laces. Both pairs have the custom tongue branding with latte art.
smokin.gif

(info via @sauconysneaks IG)
yup, im in for those blue ones.....
pimp.gif

they had something like about 20 pairs (in my size anyway), just glad i was able to cop.  

glad hype is dead.  hope it stays that way LOL.

Hope i didn't grab these too soon. Bc I picked up their red and blue pairs on eBay for like $60 each. Lol

Back
Top Bottom