Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I have a sz 11 (Packers) and 11.5 (St. Alfred) coming in. I have relatively narrow to medium width feet though but will provide my feedback. The size that fits off will be available for what I paid. 

Note: I'm a TTS 12 in most UB 1.0 and Jordan 1's.

Wear sz 11 in the 3.0 CNY UB & RC 1.0 UB while I fit into 11.5 in the Naked 1.0 UB. Also, most of my PK NMD's are either sz 11 (French Beige, Winter Wool & Tricolors) or 11.5 (Japan Black, Japan Grey & Monochrome Black). 

Sounds like we're pretty similar, if so, Packers might be a bit tight on you.

Anyone have a fit report on the Taras yet? With that leather sockliner I'm a little worried that I should've gone .5 down like I do on 6Ks & 9Ks, instead of going with my TTS 10 (my usual 5K sz).

Yea I usually half sz down in 6k for sure.

Sounds like we're pretty similar, if so, Packers might be a bit tight on you.
Yeah, I figured as much but one of my feet is around 11.5 in long and the other just a tad under 12 so I usually go with a smaller size because I prefer a snug fit and not extra toebox room. 

I read that They'll be a European release for the Taras coming up, the 19th I think? Anyone know about this?

These are all the Eu stores getting them; not sure if they will have them online. This is from sneakers 76 facebook page.

EU-RELEASE Saucony x Sneakers76 10th Anniversary - Shadow 5000 " The Legend of God Taras " January 19 Swiss
Titolo

UK
End Clothing ...
Foot Patrol
Hanon
Well Gosh
Offspring

Germany
Afew
TheGoodWillOut
Overkill
Asphaltgold
43einhalb
Solebox
Allike

Poland
RunColors

Austria
PAAR

Holland
Sneakerbaas
Woei

Spain
24 Kilates
Gerisale
Sneakersnstuff

Packers delivered my Shadow 5K today and as expected, the sz 11 fits too tight. I can make it work but it squeezes my toes too much. So, it's going to be sold for retail + shipping + re-shipping it. Going to have to wait until St. Alfred delivers my 11.5 now. 

Last edited:
Hanon has an FSR, too

https://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/S702791/saucony-grid-9000-sparring

About $116 shipped to the US after -VAT & shipping.
FYI - Hanon has a free US shipping promotion going on right now, too -- FREESHIPUSA is the code. Will save you 15 GBP, so you can get the Sparring for like $98 shipped right now (VAT deducted at checkout).

I'm PISSED I got the email with the code 20 mins after I checked out last night. Would've saved me almost $20 
mad.gif

FYI - Hanon has a free US shipping promotion going on right now, too -- FREESHIPUSA is the code. Will save you 15 GBP, so you can get the Sparring for like $98 shipped right now (VAT deducted at checkout).

I'm PISSED I got the email with the code 20 mins after I checked out last night. Would've saved me almost $20 >:  

Good Looks on the code

Back
Top Bottom