Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

hey guys need some help. what would the sizing conversion be from mens to womens for saucony specifically the saucony "courageous" my girlfriend wants me to help her get the Feature x Saucony “Belgian Waffle”and iv never owned the model before

thank you!
mens to women's is generally 1.5 sizes down. so if she's an 8 in women's you'd get a 6.5 mens

That was fast...very pleased with these

Ordered mine from Feature on Saturday and they were already dropped off today.   They look fresh as f*ck in person, I'll take some pics tomorrow.

My pair have not shipped yet. They usually take a couple of days then ship priority. Anyone buy any of the shirts (saucony x feature)? How do they fit.

Will the shirts release anywhere else besides feature? Asking cause the shirt i wanted not showing on the site

Wore the "Waffles" for the 1st time, even with my wide foot I kinda wish I had gone a half size down.  And even though they look amazing the courageous silhouette is definitely heavier and not as comfortable as other sauconys in my collection.

Last edited:
I'm liking them. Saucony really makes it hard to add shoes from other brands to the collection, with all these nice releases they have :lol:

Back
Top Bottom