Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

whoever is pretending to be me its a joke. I'm not sure why the personal attacks continue, but I'm not invested in arguing. If people like it thats awesome, I don't have animosity. I didn't think I was popular enough to have someone fan boying hard enough to masquerade as me on Niketalk about a shoe but however you want to roleplay is fine by me.

I'm sorry in advance if anyone thinks this is a reflection of me.

I was about to say lol, dude was coming off too aggressive, I knew something was up.

IMG_0327.GIF
oil.gif

Welp! Bout time for me to be hitting the ol dusty trail

And just looked at his "collab" joints are weak no creativity. A lot of the other ones are dope, even the ones with possibly too much going on, at least they did something with the shoe

Courageous have a wider toe box and are generally roomier. Honestly I wear size 11 in a 9000 and I probably could get away with wearing a 10.5 in Courageous.
Damn that's a shame, 10.5 in 9000 (snugly but I like it snug) but I guess I'll have to pass on these, thanks though!

peace yall im out
It isn't always beneficial to only hear good things, sometimes constructive criticism is needed. Your shoes lack creativity, that is not an opinion but a cold hard fact. If you can't hear that Niketalk is not the place for you to be, or really any social media lol

It isn't always beneficial to only hear good things, sometimes constructive criticism is needed. Your shoes lack creativity, that is not an opinion but a cold hard fact. If you can't hear that Niketalk is not the place for you to be, or really any social media lol
Don't waste your time, he already admitted he was really T Blake when the real one popped up.

I'm not crazy about how the Green Monster pair actually looks but I think he did a good job as far as the use of color to match his theme. I got that the brown was for the warning track and yellow the foul pole right away. The "310" was a nice touch too. If I were a Red Sox fan I'd go after these for sure.

Careful guys YoAnty might come in here and defend his collab with unnecessary/interesting responsive post! IMO :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom