Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! 🦃🦃🦃

20211125_104007.jpg

Why aren't the Blue Ski Jacket Azuras on the US site?! :emoji_rage:

One Ski Jacket Azura cw is live on saucony.com

Waiting for this one though…
4BA7C22F-BE81-4F5B-9397-A2DAEDF50DF7.jpeg

Shipping (via Fedex) from Saucony takes an eternity! I ordered a pair of Endorphin Speed 2s on Thanksgiving (hitting three weeks tomorrow), and I still haven't received them. I've notice of all the shipping services, Fedex is the slowest. To add salt to the wound, they ship their shoes in plastic bags.

Despite the holidays and COVID-19, USPS and UPS have made their ETAs.

Shipping (via Fedex) from Saucony takes an eternity! I ordered a pair of Endorphin Speed 2s on Thanksgiving (hitting three weeks tomorrow), and I still haven't received them. I've notice of all the shipping services, Fedex is the slowest. To add salt to the wound, they ship their shoes in plastic bags.

Despite the holidays and COVID-19, USPS and UPS have made their ETAs.
Wow, I legit usually get stuff from Saucony within like 48 hrs of ordering. I'm in MA though, and their stuff usually ships from Eastern MA, I believe.

$167 shipped is a little too high for me. Feature has the Raffle at $120 plus shipping. I’m guessing retail is $150
Alife has for $120. 10% sign up code works. I got mine for $118 shipped.

I’d just wait on them to be available on Saucony… that is if you’re okay with them shipping the shoes in a plastic bag lol

I’d just wait on them to be available on Saucony… that is if you’re okay with them shipping the shoes in a plastic bag lol

I usually order 2 other cheap pairs so the order should get a box. Once in hand, I ship the sacrificial lambs back as “didn’t like”. Doesn’t mean they’ll always ship in one box, but $7 gamble is better that transit risk, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom