Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I had a pair of Shadow 6000's but returned them because I love the comfort, look and feel, but the way the heel creases just bothers me, which is unfortunate because like Sean Go says you get a lot for the price point. I might go back and try another pair but once it creases it won't go back, those lines stay

I had a pair of Shadow 6000's but returned them because I love the comfort, look and feel, but the way the heel creases just bothers me, which is unfortunate because like Sean Go says you get a lot for the price point. I might go back and try another pair but once it creases it won't go back, those lines stay
I don't think I've had heel creases in my 6Ks, and I have a bunch of 'em. Where on the heel were they creasing for you?

New World Waters 6K’s today
IMG_6714.jpeg

Anywhere have those Colour Plus Shadow Grid 2s in the tan colorway for sale? I'm going to try and grab a pair and hopefully on discount.

Anywhere have those Colour Plus Shadow Grid 2s in the tan colorway for sale? I'm going to try and grab a pair and hopefully on discount.
Not sure what size u need, but RCK has a few

Looks like a bunch of retailers have 'em, actually. Search for Saucony S70822-1

Not sure what size u need, but RCK has a few

Looks like a bunch of retailers have 'em, actually. Search for Saucony S70822-1

Appreciate it. Yeah I've been keeping an eye out on a couple of sites hoping they hit discount, but nothing so far. I figured there was still a good number of stock so discounts would be rolling out soon.

Absolutely loving these. Haven’t kept up with Saucony releases lately but saw them on shelf at at my local spot (Centre) and grabbed them. Materials and craftsmanship are amazing for the price and an actual comfy retro is waaaaay better than most companies give.
IMG_2250.jpeg

Haven't seen much about it, but the Claima 3D Grid must be releasing at spots this weekend. My local (Corporate) has FCFS on Saturday. Gonna be there to try and snag a pair.

Haven't seen much about it, but the Claima 3D Grid must be releasing at spots this weekend. My local (Corporate) has FCFS on Saturday. Gonna be there to try and snag a pair.
I'm almost wondering if this is going to be all in-store releases only. Have a bad feeling I'll never see a pair of these at retail.

if anyone knows where to get the Claimas please let me know or post
It’s posted but none of those shops have any info or anything in their online stores.

Gotta love when they tell you the shoe releases Friday but it’s actually a list of places that will have them… sometime.

I can appreciate the shoe by a black designer going to black-owned stores, but Saucony’s organization and communication on this was trash

Back
Top Bottom