Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

How's the sizing on the shadow masters and shadow 5000s? Looking to pick up some older Saucony collabs but not sure on the sizing for those models. I went half size up for the most recent Hare shadow 6000s for reference.

TIME TO GO SPELUNKING MFS!!

Hit the links for FSRs and sign up for spam to get 10% off. $162 ain't shabby!

Went ahead & pulled the trigger on these using the survivalmiami link and got that 10% coupon wish dropped it some. So I am not complaining.

Went with the smaller size and they fit fine.

Attachments

• 20231020_193104.jpg
    20231020_193104.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20231020_194109.jpg
    20231020_194109.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 38
Looks like although not an instant sell out half the sizes of Crystal Caves are already gone on Saucony’s website.

Great story behind the design of the shoe and choosing a place with history of its own and history directly related to the company.

Whats sizing like on omni 9’s, I usually wear an 8 in saucony (shadow 5000,6000) and a 7.5 in nikes but seeing if these run a tad small like other sauconys. Thanks

Crystal caves... $116

If you haven't already you should cop those. I saw your earlier post and trust me I don't like that style of sneaker either, but they are FIRE in person. It gets tossed around a lot that "they look better in person" but it's so true on these. Might be shoe of the year for me....The colors are wild. That price is very nice.

If you haven't already you should cop those. I saw your earlier post and trust me I don't like that style of sneaker either, but they are FIRE in person. It gets tossed around a lot that "they look better in person" but it's so true on these. Might be shoe of the year for me....The colors are wild. That price is very nice.
It’s funny, this shoe is mostly synthetics and mesh and yet something about it is absolutely incredible. Even the box is done next level with the reflective branding and crystals. It’s a bit baffling that I love it as much as I do but yeah this is one of the best Saucony executions ever IMO.

It’s funny, this shoe is mostly synthetics and mesh and yet something about it is absolutely incredible. Even the box is done next level with the reflective branding and crystals. It’s a bit baffling that I love it as much as I do but yeah this is one of the best Saucony executions ever IMO.

They really knocked it out the park. They seem to have put a lot of effort into it and it shows...Not like a lot of collabs now which is a monotone color and some small branding on it (cough Kith, ALD, Jjjjound, etc)

If they stick around I might double if I can find another pair on sale.

Back
Top Bottom