Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

^^^
ok thanks
TEAM D-BLOCK
REPPIN THE D TO THE FULLEST​
Home of the future NBA Champions Detroit Pistons!!!​

Just in case you missed the link from Dubl above...
One more time.
Also, pick up the March 14th issue of Real Detroit. It's going to have an article in it about this event and the sneaker scene here in SE Michigan. Should be good.
232563844.jpg
What am I gonna do when the aliens come?​

so does anyone want the 4XL cement jordan jacket or what? I will cop it for retail since I know how much people want it. If not I am telling my boys shop to let it go to this other guy. Hit me up before its to late.
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

I heard that the jacket will most likely not be available online. an eastbay customer service rep said that so many people called about the jacket that they sold all of them before they were even on the website.
I've got nothing clever to say...

so I was in line at Puffer's this morning to pick up my cool greys, this guy there was waiting since 10 o' clock LAST NIGHT. that's dedication, just thought I would share haha.

Quote:
so I was in line at Puffer's this morning to pick up my cool greys, this guy there was waiting since 10 o' clock LAST NIGHT. that's dedication, just thought I would share haha.

Ha, you are joking right?!? I guess I respect his dedication but these dudes are trying to ruin it for the rest of us, taking it to some SF/NY status with the camp outs. As much as I love sneakers, if I have to stay outside for 10 hours in 13 degree weather jsut to cop some J's, I'm gonna have to pass. I wonder if he even questioned himself when no one showed up until like 6:30-7 and he was the only one out there? That would be the point I'd be doing some serious life reflection personally.
WTB: Nike Stab Footpatrol 1 & 2 11.5/12

^lol. I would have to agree. I got there at 8:30 and got 11th in line. either he really wanted the cool greys or didn't know about the hype level on them. but I gotta give props to anyone willing to sit outside the store for 12 hours to cop some Jays.

if anyone cares and most everyone will. Cool Greys sold out at my spot in 15 mins, hype hype hype hype....But the good news, after I picked those up and went to Mr Alans in Redford, and copped all the Supreme AF1's (original six pack) yeah they are all marked down, 159.99 each or 2 for $300....Thats $100 discount per shoe.....go get them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ that's not a bad price, but I'm gonna be honest $160 is still a lot for some forces...

they way I look at it, if you get the normal supremes you pay 100-109, so an extra 50 bucks for crush purple valuer and gold is no big deal. If you are on the market for them its a great deal. I want to see what happens with the next six. Sheeds, $275, kobe and lebron $250????????? they are fresh but if the same sale dont happen, these will sit on shelfs for months!!!!

^ agreed. those will be sitting on racks too unless they make less of them than the first six.

I went out to Burn Rubber, Pogo and Revive for the first time today. Burn Rubber has a lot on sale right now and is getting ready for new inventory (They got some new accounts and are getting a few more, both shoes and clothes). I gotta say Revive has a nice setup going (I ended up dropping off a few pairs of shoes).
Peace,
M.O.S. Ologist
www.myspace.com/MOSologist

jvgaspar,

Dude from Warren (forgot your name :rolleyes
eyes.gif
)? If so, it was cool meeting up w/ some Sneakerheads @ Revive.

Thinking about stopping by this Sneaks and Beats thing. Sounds like its going to be pretty cool. Anyone else going for sure?

finally hit up puffer's.. the nike display looks great.. i don't even remember what used to be there before.. didn't really see anything new other than that.. they have the jordan iii bag up there.. $140's a little too rich for my blood.. i did pick up some am1 NLs for $50 though..

any updates at revive? i've been meaning to make a trip up there.. but i hear there aren't that many, if any at all, of my size (8-9).. maybe i'll make a trip out there sometime this week.
nsb.org: jDot

has anyone heard anything or seen any pictures about the easter af1s? can't find anything on them.

This is off topic but i KNOW yall mess with SIMPLE AND PLAIN and dre of the brand...dude is letting people make completely custom LAYOP turtle hoodies for $45...easily the best deal i've heard in a while....you can put anything anywhere on it...if you know him get in touch quick.
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

Reynolds and Sons - Jordan Urban account -Downtown Grand Rapids
Premier skate shop- sbs- Downtown Grand Rapids
I dont know if these spots have been posted because im not reading 20 pages

Back
Top Bottom