Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

Jacket comes out 18 days prior to the 3's releasing, there is also an all cement jacket that will show up at SB accounts that will match a new Red Black & Grey cement P-rod 2.

I am asking anyone who has info on "Premium" Footlocker and Footaction accounts (accounts that receive jordan LS releases and DMP's) to send it to me so that I can complete my list. And for Bear, I am trying to put together Pictures.

I should have never opened my mouth, this is quite a bit of work. Lucky my job is not demanding.
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

dropping 18 days before which IIIs, cool greys or the flips? must be the flips otherwise it would already be out?

so anyone think making a run to either of the outlets would be worth it this weekend? for dunks and jackets for the spring?
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

I think I'm gonna make a trip to AA and check out footprints/launch. I can swing by Howell on the way back. I'll post if I find any heat.

if you want to see some 2000 dollar 1s stop by puffer too lol.

dsc01984ih9.jpg
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

Quote:
so anyone think making a run to either of the outlets would be worth it this weekend? for dunks and jackets for the spring?

swung by howell outlet this weekend and they didn't really have anything. they had some XIVs left, black/purple AZKs, some LeBron polo shirts, not worth a trip.

Quote:
if you want to see some 2000 dollar 1s stop by puffer too lol.

yea I swung by Puffer's too and those kicks are ridiculous! dude told me they have 14k gold and italian leather, hand made, crazy.

superblyTRIFE: sorry man I didn't see those kicks there when I went and I'm not sure if they are getting them, but they did have a couple similar pairs to that.

I didn't know about the AF1 'grand opening' at puffer yesterday, i randomly walked into it....free food and @#%$, It was a good time.

trife: i don't know if they have dropped, but its pretty much a safe bet that any AF1 release this year that is going to stores in the us will be at puffer this year.

^^Thanks for the info guys...appreciate it. I need to get out there ASAP. I kind of figured they'd get most of the releases, since they got the 2G Snakes & Crocs, but I wasn't sure.

Well I think I should chime in on this AF1/puffers discussion. Puffer's is an official 1 door location for Nike this year.

That means, they are 1 of only 9 stores in the country and have that whole AF1 set up and they will offer all of the air forces this year and I do mean ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!! Player pack AF 25, city pack's and all the QS that we dont know about yet.
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

i forgot all about the af1 thing goin down at puffers the other day. but i did hear about them being one of a VERY small group of stores that were going to get every af1 release this year. its nice to have a store like that less than a mile from my house
By the way, Im a GIRL, but does it really matter?

"Boy would you boss up and get this money"

Quote:
its nice to have a store like that less than a mile from my house

dang we live right by eachother then....michigan ave & 23

Puffer deserves it too IMO...they've been puttin in work for NIKE in a while.

Quote:
^not really. I don't doubt that girls like kicks too.

i think that's her sig.

i need to get to pr, i haven't been there in a while. what size are you sunshine? i think i've figured out who gets the small sizes there before me . . .
hail to the victors, baby.

Puffers had a little article in The Ann Arbor News last week about the whole Nike 25 store.
Article said they are 1 of 24 (I'm thinking that they aren't counting the 25th, iD studio store).
They're going on 15 years strong working with Nike and Nike came to town and built up the shop for them for the 25th Anniversary store.
Plans are for the shop to have all the AF1 releases this year along with most of the Jordan releases too.
Mad props to PR for holding it down for soooo long.
All of SE Michigan is very lucky to have something like this around here. Thanks Puffers and big thanks to Nike.
No comment at this time​

^ yeah i don't think people realize how big a deal that was....

^lol. big ups to PR. they were packed with people last time I went! I almost felt bad asking for my size cause they guy's are going in the back with like 5 shoes in their hands already.

I guess I will get in on the puffer love here... I agree the new display is amazing. I was in their while they were building it and I could tell it was going to be crazy. Staff is super friendly, even on the phone which is rare for a shoe spot. Dudes were even being nice during the Dead Serious craze when the phone was ringing off the hook. I was in their copping shoes around that time and they got literally four calls in 20 minutes about that sweatshirt and were still cool and giving info to everyone that called.

I'm glad nike is giving them their shine with the AF1s this year. They deserve it maybe even more than alot of these stuck up boutiques that typically get all the love. Not to mention it proves that Nike is aware at just how much love the Detroit area has for ones and the kind of market we have.
WTB: Nike Stab Footpatrol 1 & 2 11.5/12

Eric, thanks for the info. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's them. I don't know of any other Black croc joints that have dropped recently. I've been meaning to call there to check to see if they got em, so thanks for the drop.

Back
Top Bottom