Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

I doubt they'll get the Linoleum Mids. They're a premium limited release and Premier in Grand Rapids in the only Premium SB account in Michigan.
Pee Wees are not available for order yet. (Early Summer, not Spring).
They couldn't even know if they're getting them yet, but prob will.
No use in gettin hyped for a ghost shoe to hype a shop.

I remember when they said they were going to get the Mork and Mindy's. YA RIGHT!!!! They did get the Golf SB's but that only becuase they ordered 2k in clothing and they thought they were going to be super hyped up.

called today and the puff n stuffs are at $95 and they did not even get the trainers, and when they do he said they will be $125. I picked up both pair today for $180 from my perfered SB dealer.

I and a few other heads are currently banning this store from our shopping lists.

***********collection royal (Lebron) sz 10.5 FS/FT***************
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

Puffer Reds has gotten a lot of heat this summer and has a lot of dunks on the wall for those big into them. I'm gonna swing by before work and see whats good
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

if you guys are thinking about going to the tanger outlets in howell... nothing there but the grey and white air max 1's and some black/blue xiv's floating around the hash wall
nsb.org: jDot

Yeah, Howell has been pretty much worthless every time i've been there. They did have the Huf AM1s for awhile a few years back. And the Escape Huarache runners. But that isn't saying much.

for those interested, the rejuvenation pack air max 90s are at footaction and footlocker in fairlane.. $100 for the am90s.. footaction has the am360s also for $160.. so i'm sure northland will have them too

SB Hunter Highs/Brian Anderson Dunks will arrive at Launch Board Shop on Friday afternoon. 8/11. Prob around 3:00pm.
SRP
Still have Wiegers too.

Puffer's got the manu dunk lows, and are having their annual mightnight madness sale on a wide variety of shoes

it usually goes until stuff is sold out...its not really a sale; its them clearancing out all their summer stuff and staying open until 12 on this past saturday.

good lookin out.. hopefully they'll have some heat for me.. i'll be up there tomorrow.. i'll let ya'll know what they got

NEWS FLASH****************************

Burn Rubber is having a huge sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went there today and they had a bunch of almost new stuff on sale!

World Cup Court Forces $70
Dunk lows $50
Stabs, girls Jordan VII's, AM 90's, almost everything on sale.......

Get your stuff now before its gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

how was/is the puffer reds sale? anything good left?

Can I get a Birch Run Outlet Update?

I'm heading up to AA this friday and should be there permanently starting next wednesday. What's going on at Footprints these days?

I'm completely out of the loop after spending the entire summer in the Northeast. It's not like Michigan gets stuff that NYC doesn't. :tongue:
tongue.gif

brown pack with gum bottoms,
black pack with gum bottoms,
I think the ostrich swooshed, speckled mid sole dunks were $70

all black zoom 2k5's were $70 :wow:
eek.gif

thats all I can remember off the top of my head!!

Is that Footprints or Birch Run? I'm leaning towards Birch Run because of the 2k5's...

...and if thats all they have man that place sucks. They haven't had any inventory in like a year. No Jordans? I bet the Jordan gear is alright though.

the guy above you was talking about Burn Rubber.

Quote:
I'm heading up to AA this friday and should be there permanently starting next wednesday. What's going on at Footprints these days?

I'm completely out of the loop after spending the entire summer in the Northeast. It's not like Michigan gets stuff that NYC doesn't.

Footprints got a few quickstrikes [citrus 1s, Clerk stabs, various dunks] and 6.0s..i don't spend much time up there but I am looking for the Brown/blue dunk 6.0s whenever they get them.

I went up there today, and Launch boardshop still has the bamboo AT1 SBs, brian anderson dunk highs, weigers, neptunes, year of the dog classic SBs, zoom tres, etc; but I dont know sizes.

Footprints will have The Air U Breath AM1 for 9/9.
$120.00 SRP price.
They DO have the 3M.

Quote:
thanks, i'll be in AA now for school, so i'll be in those shops quite a lot probuly. anyone know if they got anything good at that mall in AA (footlocker or champs)?

hell no. Unless you really really like court forces.

footaction fairlane has the air max 95 rejuvenation.. they still have some mexico 95s too.. haven't been out to puffer's yet.. but jus shooz has the china af1s and ginobili dunks.. and i think they have some pairs of the retro v's

jus shooz?

Never heard of this place, any info would be greatly appreciated.

LipDunk, I was in Footprints today and I asked the employees if they knew of anything new coming. They really didn't seem like the "shoehead" type guys. :lol:
laugh.gif
Anyways, do you just talk to the owner about the upcoming releases?

^ If I remember right, LIPDUNK works there.

And what's good with those Air-U-Breathe AM1s? You guys ship at all? I need those badly.
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom