Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

naw, lipdunk runs Footprints and Launch Boardshop

Just Shooz is a derivative of PUFFER RED's, and is in WAYNE
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

^^jus shooz is run by the owner of puffer red's.. no clothing.. "jus shooz" haha.. but they pretty much get everything puffer's gets
nsb.org: jDot

Quote:
LipDunk, I was in Footprints today and I asked the employees if they knew of anything new coming. They really didn't seem like the "shoehead" type guys. :lol: Anyways, do you just talk to the owner about the upcoming releases?

Footprints HAS to appeal to everyone. Punks, Frat kids, townies. So the employees are kinda scattered with lifestyles of all sorts. Some can tell you about vintage Doc Martens, others can tell you about Chaco sandals and one of them can tell you what the Jordan pack for holiday is gonna look like
smile.gif

You have a good crew at Launch and Footprints IMO, Lipdunk. Esp. @ launch.

Thats totally understandable. In Ann Arbor if you don't have diversity your done for. Thats the reason why I love the place.

Give some of your employees in Footprints another couple of months and they're going to know so much about the nike side things. I remember a couple summers back when the guys down in Launch didn't really care about SB's and didn't really know too much about them either. Now the guys are on top on their game.

Launch just got in the Cement Print Nike Windbreakers which are ill as hell [ woulda copped but largest was XL ], and a bunch of SB apparel. The dunk Stack shirts are fire.

For being a 30 foot by 10 foot store they have a lot of QS items, Tier 0 account items, tons of Dunks, and mad AF1's. Since they are in Royal Oak they don't have an Urban account, so Puffs has a way larger variety of Jordans and urban Nike shoes.

I haven't been there in a few weeks but the staff is knowledgable and friendly, and you can't find shoes like they have near RO.

My comment about hype was just that the staff and wannabees hype up every single shoe they get so much that shoes (priced above suggested retail) sell out as soon as they get in.

But it's still the only real boutique in Michigan so I'd recommend making a visit.

^ Word. Burn Rubber is a nice shop, but I just don't think it's worthy of all the accolades. I'd rather go to Puffer Reds, without a doubt. Burn Rubber NEVER has my size in anything. Cool peoples though, for sure.
[/center]

Quote:
the staff is knowledgable and friendly, and you can't find shoes like they have near RO.

it's true.. puffers may have more than BR.. but IMO the workers at puffers know nothing more than af1's and j's.. it's not a bad thing... but if you ask a shoe by their nicknames, i.e. clerks pack, fp, they may not know what you're talking about. i'm not hating.. i'm just saying :tongue:
nsb.org: jDot

Quote:
it's true.. puffers may have more than BR.. but IMO the workers at puffers know nothing more than af1's and j's.. it's not a bad thing... but if you ask a shoe by their nicknames, i.e. clerks pack, fp, they may not know what you're talking about. i'm not hating.. i'm just saying :tongue:

Yeah, i think its because thats the only thing that SELLS OUT in ypsi/arbor, at least to their target market. That, and the fact that they have a really really wide [too much IMO] selection of clothes; i find them more knowledgeable about that stuff.

hey LIPDUNK

is FOOTPRINTS getting these 6.0s?

14142211_z.jpg

if so, When

Quote:
is FOOTPRINTS getting these 6.0s?

^^^I'll check into it and let ya know.

Mork & Mindy's are coming into Launch Board Shop
tomorrow or Thursday. Size 7 to 12. Only 16 pair.

Quote:
^^^I'll check into it and let ya know.

thanks. They're on Champs/Footlocker/eastbay's website, but would much rather NOT pay shipping and just cop from yall. Nice colorway.

Quote:
thanks. They're on Champs/Footlocker/eastbay's website,

^^^ They're not in the Holiday or Spring '07 6.0 catalog. I know that they're gonna make 6.0 Dunks made exclusively for those guys above cause they can't sell SB. That's what some of those fire 6.0 dunks are about that are floating around on here.
Prob exclusive to the mall stores and prob February delivery.
If you can get a style and color code, I'll try to slip an order through and see what happens.
(Morks will be at Launch today at about 4:00pm.)

Puffer Red's got the Samurai pack and the grapes this week. The samurai trainers are pretty dope actually. 1s are good if you likem but I wasn't a fan of the Dunks...and thats a rarity.

Good info Bootleg

Anything else coming into PR's in the coming weeks?

LIPDUNK, whats on schedule for SB's downstairs? I talked to the guy s downstairs yesterday and they said something in the next 2-3 weeks...?

Downstairs...
Everything SB will release for October will be there.
The new Abbington (both colors).
Purple and grey P-Rods.
New York Taxi Team Edition (with matching tees).
Ash/Aqua GR Dunks.
Emerald/Clay Classic.
Also got Diamond Supply tees coming.

Back
Top Bottom