Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

congrats on the LRG. I'll definitely make a trip soon.
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

:x
sick.gif
Team Wolverine
Brown-Warren-Stewart-Trent-Adams-Sears-Harrison-Englemon-Dutch-Chambers-Williams

wow those are actually coming out? they've been in the pipeline for like 3 years...i'll do some digging
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

Quote:
are the yo! mtv raps puma clydes releasing anywhere in michigan?

I don't think so. At least not at reseller/consignment shop prices.

LDRS1354 in Chicago ships if you can catch a pair though.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

Tech Pack Trainer 1's are releasing at Footprints in Ann Arbor this Saturday. (before or after you get your Aqua's - LOL!)
Quickstrike.
SRP 130.00

UnTweed Dunk High's are on the way too along with the SB "Deck" Dunk High's, Takashi 2 Dunk Low and Lebanon Blazers (Heiny Colors - very clean) for October.
Pics will come when they arrive next month. Message me if you want more info.
Another Trainer is in the works too. :wink:
wink.gif
It's Scary. :evil:
devil.gif
279126675.jpg
279126674.jpg
278675029.jpg

Nike October releases have arrived at Footprints in Ann Arbor.
All SRP.
Will ship too.

280297761.jpg

280297750.jpg

280297746.jpg

for the ladies. Premium furry Dunk CL.
280297743.jpg

a new women's Blazer Mid.
280297752.jpg

lipdunk,

what are those first dunks called?? they have a little burberryish pattern, if i'm not mistaken?
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
I don't care if Starbury is always blazed.​

^^^ a lot of people have been calling them the UNTWEEDS.
Kinda playing off the SB Tweed Dunk Low from a few years back.

I think there's a thread in the retro forum about 'em somewhere.
90 bucks.

Sorry the pics are so crappy. All of those lok much better in person.

^^^ Tweed AM1's are $95.00 +tx we'll ship for 10 bucks too.

and on another note.
Launch Board Shop and Footprints are now
offering SB Laces.
Same laces that SBLaces.com sells.
Tiffany Aqua, Hunter Orange, Infared, Team Red, Grey, Pink and many more. Only shop in Michigan to have these!
5 bucks. Pick a fresh pair up!

Dawn of The Dead Trainer's have arrived at Launch Board Shop.
Box price.
Guess this will be the only Halloween SB. Thanks New Line Cinema for pooping on our Freddy parade. >:
mad.gif
282566059.jpg
282565845.jpg

Nothing But The Truth SB video drops Saturday the 27th with the Takashi 2 Dunk too!

I was at the Birch Run Nike outlet a few weeks ago, and I think I saw a kid wearing space jams working there. I was leaving as he was coming in, but I am pretty sure he worked there(Orange Nike Shirt gave it away). We need to get him on NT so he can give us the heads up.
If you are saying bred you better be talking about white or wheat.

For everybody that needs/wants some new gear and kicks, and everything is on sale, even the new crooks and 10 deep.

Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

^ thanks for posting that. I went there today and picked up two 3Sixteen tees. Great people there. Thanks Ro and Rick.

On the other hand, Revive or whatever the @#%$ its called is complete @#%$. The guy working there checked my feet (beat lebron zoom generations) and didnt say a word to me. A store ran by hypebeasts. I had to control myself to keep from laughing at them. Anyway, I doubt they last long in preppy Birminghan.
THE JOKER GANG
" Wait'll they get a load of ME!"​

Went to Puffer Red's (and launch) today

PR had a ton of dunks/vandals/AF1s on price drop for the season and i fully expect the same thing for more pairs in the next 2 weeks. They got a lot of stock in a lot of sizes that need to move before winter comes.

Also a lot of BALTORO boots which i found interesting.
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

Whats up all, this is Mike Im one of the owners of Motivation, we are a new streetwear boutique opening in Ann Arbor actually right across the street from Footprints/Launch. We are opening this Wednesday the 24th and are having a big sale (25% off everything) plus free giveaways for everyone who comes in from Wednesday to Sunday, below is the info, looking forward to seeing some of you out there (introduce yourselves!)...

myspace_openingad.jpg
Motivation
Premium Streetwear /// Ann Arbor, Michiganmyspace.com/mtvtn

me and mneezy probably checking it out tomorrow
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
I don't care if Starbury is always blazed.​

Launch Board Shop wil be releasing the Takashi 2 Dunk this Saturday the 27th at 11am. $85.00. Jason Vorhees Dunk High should be coming in soon too.

Also. Motivation is up and running! Looks really good and is packed with tons of great gear. Right across the street from Footprints and Launch.
Pay a visit soon!

Tomorrow evening Launch Board Shop will be releasing the
Jason Vorhees/Friday the 13th Limited SB Dunk High Premium.
$125.00
Only 15 pairs so hurry!!!!!
Matches up perfect with the LRG Jason Hoody that we still have a few left of.

Takashi 2 Premium Dunk is here too! They go on sale this Saturday the 27th at 11am.
Box price on the Takashi - $85.00

Here's the Jason Dunk...
A great Dunk to customize too with Jordan colors to boot!
285103105.jpg

if no one has gone and seen motivation yet, they need to. store is looking great and the gear is just so fresh! I'm so glad there is a store like this an hour away from school.
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

Thanks Chet, nice meeting you and the fam today. There is also still some decent sizes left in the new SBs at Footprints, check them out too!

But in case you guys dont see the other post, wanted to let Michigan know that:

LUPE FIASCO will be at MOTIVATION on Monday 10.29.07 from 1 PM to 1:30 PM meeting his fans, signing autographs, taking pictures, and checking out the dopest new store in Michigan! Also we will be giving out a limited re-pressing of the mixtape our co-owner Mick Boogie did with Lupe over a year ago!

So if you go to U of M or are in the Ann Arbor area, check Lupe out at his FREE appearance on the Diag on U of M's campus at Noon to 1PM and then bring your cameras and head over to our shop to meet him one-on-one at 1PM sharp! We will be letting people in the store 5 to 10 at a time...so if you want to meet him and snap a pic with him be there sharp after his appearance...

Also, Lupe's new album "The Cool" is in stores Decemeber 18th, make sure you cop it and support real hip hop!
Motivation
Premium Streetwear /// Ann Arbor, Michiganmyspace.com/mtvtn

Any pics from Lupe's visit?

When I get back to MI for the holidays I will stop in to see the place. Good luck with the business!

Back
Top Bottom