Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

Hey has anyone been to Bobs Classic Kicks??? I just found out about it today and just wondering if its worth the trip to Detroit from Ypsi. Puffer Reds is 2blocks from my apartment so im not trying to waste time going out there if its not worth it.

Originally Posted by Ecargile

Hey has anyone been to Bobs Classic Kicks??? I just found out about it today and just wondering if its worth the trip to Detroit from Ypsi. Puffer Reds is 2 blocks from my apartment so im not trying to waste time going out there if its not worth it.

Driven by it a bunch of times on my way downtown. Haven't had a chance to visit while they're open.

All I've heard is that they don't have very much but that sometimes you can find something good there.
Heard they have a LS account and use to bring kicks over from Canada before they had accounts set up. Seems to be hit or miss I guess. I'd just make a tripout of it and check out G.O.A.T too which I think is on E.Grand Blvd in the New Center area.

not worth it, Bob's is so hit or miss that its not worth it to go.....stick to the basics, Footprints/launch is in your area go there, downtown detroit hasG.O.A.T, the burbz have Burn Rubber and if you want to kind of see what premier has without going to GR go to the new lansing store.....

December releases have arrived at Footprints in Ann Arbor.
Any of these can be shipped too.

Medicine Ball Bo Dunk High
290905265.jpg

290905263.jpg

290905264.jpg

6.0 Mavrk with snake emobossed Swoosh
290905268.jpg

and for women...
Mexican Blanket Blazer and 6.0 Dunk Low -
290905267.jpg

290905261.jpg

always the chance of more styles and Quickstrike drops too so check back later for more.

We will be having a sale on all tshirts this weekend at Motivation in Ann Arbor. EVERY tshirt in the store for guys and girls will be 25-40%. All the new stuff(Rouge Status, Crooks, Rocksmith, Undr Crown, Lemar & Dauley, 3Sixteen, Orisue, Married to the Mob, Hellz Bellz, etc.) is included as well! Heres the infoon that:

santosflyer.jpg

Also, we will be having singer/song writer Matthew Santos in store on Friday Dec 7 from 3 to 4 PM for an autograph signing / meet & greet session. He justsigned to Lupe Fiasco's label and is best known at this point for having sung the hook on Lupe's latest single Superstar! We will also have DJ Benzi instore during the signing doing an exclusive DJ set. and we will be giving out free mixtapes of his and Cds as well. Stop by if you can, heres all the info!

santos_mtvtn_color.jpg

Wow...so...uh.....whats goin on?

any stores got some last-second-super-christmas-sales or deal-a-thons?

if you were on their list Puffer Sent out 25% off coupons to people this past week, plus they already slashed prices on a ton of shoes. I've been watchingthe Camo Dunkestos for like 5 months for the next drop, i just can't pay $90 for them things...nike really overpriced them.

NT'ers ALWAYS get a discount at Footprints in Ann Arbor.

You just have to tell someone that you are an NT member.
And introduce yourself to Eric too!
wink.gif

Depending on the shoe it's always at least 10% or more.
It's the secret NT sale that never ends.
wink.gif

Anyone know if Nike plans on releasing the camo dunkesto in black?? I heard it was supposed to be a pack. I know I am mad late on trying to get info.

What up everyone.
Quick update for Launch Board Shop in Ann Arbor.
Just got the January drops in.
Gibson Dunk Low
Trucks Blazer
P-Rod

All for box price. Premium Dunks went up to $90.00.
294121428.jpg

294121434.jpg

294121435.jpg

294121431.jpg

Burn Rubber Post Holiday Sale!!!!
50% off all Mishka, Triumvir, Sol Munki, Sould, KiloGoods, fall 3sixteen, fall UNDRCRWN, and fall Leroy Jenkins!!!!
40% off selected Nike, Adidas, JB Classics, Alife, and CreativeRecreation.

They also just launched a new website layout (www.BurnRubberDetroit.com)

Burn Rubber just got in the winter bobbito pack......WHEAT HI's SON!!!!!!!!! i got my pair you better get yours........!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what stores are gonna be getting the vintage look bttys dunks in?? The U of Ms come out tomorrow at ALIFE and I saw the display case with allthe relase dates on it. I called Puffer Reds tonight and asked if they were getting them. They said they didnt have them yet so they are probably not gettingthem. Can anyone shed some light on who might be getting them if not PR?

Does anyone know what stores are gonna be getting the vintage look bttys dunks in?? The U of Ms come out tomorrow at ALIFE and I saw the display case with all the relase dates on it. I called Puffer Reds tonight and asked if they were getting them. They said they didnt have them yet so they are probably not getting them. Can anyone shed some light on who might be getting them if not PR?

Footprints will be getting some of them, I know they are getting the U of M ones...not sure exactly when though but it should be soon. I saw they got abig%+$% shipment of something last night haha but it could have been anything...

Originally Posted by Waterproof Mike

Does anyone know what stores are gonna be getting the vintage look bttys dunks in?? The U of Ms come out tomorrow at ALIFE and I saw the display case with all the relase dates on it. I called Puffer Reds tonight and asked if they were getting them. They said they didnt have them yet so they are probably not getting them. Can anyone shed some light on who might be getting them if not PR?

Footprints will be getting some of them, I know they are getting the U of M ones...not sure exactly when though but it should be soon. I saw they got a big%+$% shipment of something last night haha but it could have been anything...

*plans trip to footprints and launch this afternoon*

lip dunk, just had the funniest exchange with the blond kid in your store.

me: do you know of anyone in the area that got the be true vintage dunks?
blond cat: [deadpan] i don't know of any such thing . . . [stoneface]
me: [picks face up from floor, begins to walk out] thanks, man.

still love your store, though; man

edit: upon reading this again, it's one of those 'you had to be there' type moments
ohwell.gif
he was just sooo deadpan!

Anyone know whats up with the Vintage BTTYS?? Its looking like no one around this area are gonna get them. Which is lame. I mean come on part of the pack is Uof M. I went up to Puffer Reds tonight to check on them again, and again they said they werent gonna be getting them. This sux.

On another note. Does anyone know of any shops that carry the wildwood 90 free trail acg????

Anyone know whats up with the Vintage BTTYS?? Its looking like no one around this area are gonna get them. Which is lame. I mean come on part of the pack is U of M. I went up to Puffer Reds tonight to check on them again, and again they said they werent gonna be getting them. This sux.

On another note. Does anyone know of any shops that carry the wildwood 90 free trail acg????

Again, I talked to LIPDUNK and he told me Footprints will be getting some of them, including U of M. Im sure he will be on here soon to clear things up. Imsure all stores just arent getting them at the exact same time, as the only stores that have them seem to be either VERY well known boutiques or outside of theUSA...

I know the Vintage BTTYS are a quickstrike...other then that no real word on local releases that haven't been mentioned here, but I haven't been askingaround...

Originally Posted by Waterproof Mike

Anyone know whats up with the Vintage BTTYS?? Its looking like no one around this area are gonna get them. Which is lame. I mean come on part of the pack is U of M. I went up to Puffer Reds tonight to check on them again, and again they said they werent gonna be getting them. This sux.

Again, I talked to LIPDUNK and he told me Footprints will be getting some of them, including U of M. Im sure he will be on here soon to clear things up. Im sure all stores just arent getting them at the exact same time, as the only stores that have them seem to be either VERY well known boutiques or outside of the USA...

I got a conflicting report from him, unless he was just talking about the 'when' part. He won't keep it a secret though he knows we lookin forthose...

also, for those who like dunks, without giving up privlaged info, just continuously check puffer reds in 2008...they will be going hard this year with them,including many with ZOOM AIR...similar to their efforts for AF1s in 07.

heres a pic of the puffer reds x adidas collab. not sure if you guys have seen pics yet. anyways i went through today to check em out. the girl i talked todidnt know much about em. all i know is that the theyll be dropping in march. no price...not even sure if this is the final product. just a sample. the kicksare all patent, midsole says puffer red's and the logo is on the upper. overall i was expecting a lot more. they just look like any other pair of adidaswith "puffer red's" stamped on it. buttt i may grab a pair just for the hell of it depending on the price. i'll update with more info if ifind anythign else out.

Back
Top Bottom