Official Seattle Mariners 2009 Season Thread Vol. Season Over

Just tuned in... Yuni drew 2 walks!? Did he get hit by the first pitch both times!?

Check that... he's seen 19 pitches in 4 AB's...!!!

Wait...so the M's won? wait...wut?

Just tuned in... Yuni drew 2 walks!? Did he get hit by the first pitch both times!?

Check that... he's seen 19 pitches in 4 AB's...!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

and Ichiro with 2 bombs
eek.gif
I missed one helluva game
ohwell.gif

Wow close game. Good for the M's tho. The team really really really needed to win this.
pimp.gif

Yea really what a win, my Volt Griffey's shipped out today and a Mariners win! Nice to get a break from the frustration! But reality check it seems thatreally the Mariners need a superman effort from one player to win any game. Good to see some good BP work for a change with Morrow not pitching and Ichiro with2 bombs. Let's see if they can continue strong on this homestand.

Where did everyone go? We got a nervy win with some solid work from the 'pen (Lowe struck out the side too)...

HAHAHAHAH did anyone see the fan go to kiss his girl and she turned her face? hilarious, that's so embarrassing.

Damn, just when I was about to compliment the 'pen on their recent strong performance...
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

for what it's worth:
-felix started out 2-0 with a 1.47 ERA in 2008. ended up 9-11 with a 3.45 ERA.
-felix started out 2-1 with a 1.56 ERA in 2007. ended up 14-7 with a 3.92 ERA.
-felix started out 4-0 with a 2.38 ERA in 2009. has gone 0-2 and given up 11 ER in his last two starts.

notice a pattern here?
i'm a genius. felix's ERA has ballooned to over 4. king? i think not.

ARGH... 5 stolen bases!?!? And another (critical) error??? Well, at least Jr hit a homer...

i'm tired of felix to be honest. we keep hearing that he'll blossom into this top 3 pitcher, and every season he pulls the same ^$^&.

who's pitching for us tonight?

Back
Top Bottom