OFFICIAL SEATTLE SONICS THREAD

I have a brand new, never been worn, NWT, Durant Authentic jersey. It's gold. Originally 170, but I'll sell it for $50

^i'll take it (when i get back to SEA at the end of Sept.)... lmk.

btw, BOOO to schultz... this is all his fault to begin with.

so..... when can we buy the grizz???

for one thing the Mariners and Seahawks are far closer to my heart than the Sup's just because I am a football fan first, a baseball fan next and theSonics take a distant back seat, BUT that i of no consequence to me. We were robbed, and our local dignitaries let us down. Schultz sold us out, Bennett liedall along, and the local leadership did anything but lead.

I will never vote for anyone who had there hands in this mess as far as local politics go, I will never again buy a coffee or anything else from Starbuks (if Iget a free drink card I will go in get my free drink and throw it away) and the day I hear Bennett has sold the team due to poor attendance and a lack ofprofit I will rejoice but not like the day I hear his plane is lost at sea.

I will remain a fan of the players on that team, and I can pull for them as soon as their contracts are up and they run screaming to other teams in the NBAbecause lets face it none of them want to stay there.

Word.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

for one thing the Mariners and Seahawks are far closer to my heart than the Sup's just because I am a football fan first, a baseball fan next and the Sonics take a distant back seat, BUT that i of no consequence to me. We were robbed, and our local dignitaries let us down. Schultz sold us out, Bennett lied all along, and the local leadership did anything but lead.

I will never vote for anyone who had there hands in this mess as far as local politics go, I will never again buy a coffee or anything else from Starbuks (if I get a free drink card I will go in get my free drink and throw it away) and the day I hear Bennett has sold the team due to poor attendance and a lack of profit I will rejoice but not like the day I hear his plane is lost at sea.

I will remain a fan of the players on that team, and I can pull for them as soon as their contracts are up and they run screaming to other teams in the NBA because lets face it none of them want to stay there.

Word.
I agree on the part about the players. I really like Jeff Green, Collison and Durant, and I want to see them succeed. Collison has even said hehas made seattle his permanent home because he loves it here. I admire that, plus the fact I love his work ethic. Anyway, I also agree that every politican inoffice who did nothing to even attempt to save the Sonics will never get a vote from me. Rossi, here I come...again!

Originally Posted by chirexxx

any seattlers got anything for sell??
size 9-10 get at me
laugh.gif
Wrong thread buddy.

OKC Thunder?
indifferent.gif

and their colors look basically like the Bobcats? double stoneface
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

"We were robbed, and our local dignitaries let us down. Schultz sold us out, Bennett lied all along, and the local leadership did anything but lead."

"The day I hear Bennett has sold the team due to poor attendance and a lack of profit I will rejoice... but not like the day I hear his plane is lost at sea."
sig material right there.

anyone in the area know if the sonics store has any authentic jerseys in a size 40 or 36? they are supposed to be having a 90% off sale. hope someone in herecould hook me up.

it started today, i think its supposed to be all weekend. was hoping someone could hook me up with a jersey or two but looks like either no one knows about itor no one is going there.

Would the OKC ownership stoop so low as to have Sonics jerseys on a turn back the clock night?

I'm no Husky fan but I've watched almost this entire Husky game on TV because of Kevin Calabro. The man is great.

Back
Top Bottom