OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Just In Time

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Eh ima send some beats now ...dont expect no heat tho lol ..:throw aways:

That REALLY makes me want to download the beats you sent
eyes.gif
SHUT UP

BE HAPPY I EVEN SENT ANYTHING
laugh.gif
cb835e42e1ecc0aadcd0ba04f1a1eea779b3ff9.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ahhh i wanted to send a few beats in but i saw this thread too late. sending them anyways...check the sig for some $$%! you might like

Deadline loomin over my head. Guess I'll grab a few tracks and throw somethin together. We can use Soundclick beats right????
laugh.gif

as far as beats go...we're kinda looking for more uptempo joints now..u can send bangers or ur more upbeat joints...

we have enough mellow joints to put out a 4-disc oldies album
laugh.gif
....(noshots)...just sayin

Originally Posted by bboy1827

So I still can't get a beat...
send an email detailing what you're specifically looking for....addresses on the front page

get proactive son
laugh.gif

so whats the word on wale, currensy and uni? are they gping to be sending in their og material or rapping on NT beats?

Originally Posted by ps2child

so whats the word on wale, currensy and uni? are they gping to be sending in their og material or rapping on NT beats?
beats been sent out already....but you know how fame goes
grin.gif

U-N-I is working on the track in the Studio now.

Wale
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Curren$y said he doin the tape but he might change his mind his dude keep giving him a hard time on twitter. Exacy quote from his live stream the other night.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Wale
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Curren$y said he doin the tape but he might change his mind his dude keep giving him a hard time on twitter. Exacy quote from his live stream the other night.
I mean, dude IS preparing for his VMA debut
ohwell.gif

Wale
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

man thats why i like uni. ever since thurzday joined. they love making music glad yall got them on board.

Wale
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

2nlfd09.jpg

CAN YALL PROSUCERS SEND SOME MORE UPTEMPO STUFF PLEASE. TAPE IS SMOOTH AS HELL SO FAR
laugh.gif

JUST SEND 2 BEATS THOUGH.

Somebody's sleeping...

Can we get a sample?

I KNOW somebody sent 3 bangers and yall already picked the one for the tape, let one of them joints go as the single! Put some audio in the thread!

Wale
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

2nlfd09.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Somebody's sleeping...

Can we get a sample?

I KNOW somebody sent 3 bangers and yall already picked the one for the tape, let one of them joints go as the single! Put some audio in the thread!

We was gonna wait but we got ya
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom