OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Nope
Dudes slackin
smh.gif

If any producer oppose to Ag sendin me some of yall beats to get on copy and paste after the jump.

"NEGATIVO"

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

so i'm guessing if i sent something and didnt get a email back that the track didnt make the cut. Is that correct?

Originally Posted by J Diction

so i'm guessing if i sent something and didnt get a email back that the track didnt make the cut. Is that correct?
Naw we didn't make a decision yet but we got your track.

This is a funny feeling, it's the first time I haven't been GUARANTEED a slot on the NT mixtape.

No sir... I DON'T LIKE IT!

I just sent in a couple fun tracks I did with my homeboy, if me and Wize can get this track done before the deadline WOOOOOOOOOO!! It's gone knock SOMEBODYoff that joint, that's my word.

DUB I, WHEN WE GETTIN IN THE STUDIO COUSIN?!?!?!?

yo AG imma send some more stuff once im done wit my session tonight..I have a good feeling it will open up some ears
Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Dont really like the first single honestly....not that impactful to me...

but it is catchy
I did like the single but..it just seemed kind of typical you know no offense to the epiphany but after I listened to the song i didnt hearanything different from the stuff i hear on the radio...dude got the voice for it kinda sounds like ya boy

I just sent a track that I co-produced to ya'll e-mail. I don't know if the submission date has passed but I know that ya'll looking for moreuptempo track and the artist that I worked with just got this mastered. Let me know what you think.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

I'm hyped for this. Just curious, who else besides Henz is using my tracks?
Hit me on twitter with your email. I'll send you all the tracks.

What's the update on this project since dudes treated me like a stepchild and aint email me any beats.
eyes.gif

And is this project replacin this yrs NT mixtape?

Young Rilla checking in... 3 submissions coming your way fellas... check those inboxes!

Yo me and Edd will have the beat and song done this week... Tim sent us the beat that was from Nemesis

So how much music is going to make it? I always tried to keep it to around 80 minutes so that there was a definitive cut off and people could burn it to one CDif they wanted to.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

So how much music is going to make it? I always tried to keep it to around 80 minutes so that there was a definitive cut off and people could burn it to one CD if they wanted to.
I aint on it so who cares
laugh.gif

Sike nah, but dudes aint updatin enough soon. Plenty of room on the shelf next to Detox if they don't get on it

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

So how much music is going to make it? I always tried to keep it to around 80 minutes so that there was a definitive cut off and people could burn it to one CD if they wanted to.
I aint on it so who cares
laugh.gif

Sike nah, but dudes aint updatin enough soon. Plenty of room on the shelf next to Detox if they don't get on it

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom