OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

#%!% bout to make me ease of my Photoshop game and go hard on my production game again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

#%!% bout to make me ease of my Photoshop game and go hard on my production game again
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
AFTER I finish that Team Scene cover.

What team scene cover?? Did they do a tape?
I think they're doin one. I read the email REALLY late at nite
laugh.gif

eek.gif
i got beats...is there a limit to how many we send?? and......if imjust sending beats, how are yall going to get them to rappers??

ps2child wrote:
eek.gif
i got beats...is there a limit to how many we send?? and......if im just sending beats, how are yall going to get them to rappers??

Send like 5 of your best beats. And the committee has a list of top NT rappers in our opinion that we will choose to go on the beats.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

imma send some beats in... how do rappers go about submittin @+%%?
Rappers just basically send in music to the emails and we pick if certain songs go on the tape or not.

Wow... and NOBODY said a thing to me...

Well fellas, good luck. If you wanna use the Niketalk Mixtape Myspace page, let me know and I'll get you access to it. Plus I'm always down to listento tracks if yall need another ear.

I don't know if it matters to you but this would be the seventh NT Mixtape. One before me, and five during my tenure. Two of them are available on Datpiff

http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-search.php?criteria=keyword:Niketalk

Henz0's project is up there too.

I'm available to help if you need it. Hit me @

[email protected]

Oh! And I guess I'll see how it feels to be in competition for the Tape, I'll be submitting music too!

Originally Posted by Agthekid

imma send some beats in... how do rappers go about submittin @+%%?
Rappers just basically send in music to the emails and we pick if certain songs go on the tape or not.

i mean like... yall want some %#*+ already done for audition or whatever but yall just gone throw #+**%$ random beats or what?

Producers- Send in beats. The mixtape committee will hand pick which NT artist will spit on that beat. This will make it better so producers won't getmad that WEAK dudes are gettin on their beats. All beats chosin only elite NT artist will get on them.

Rappers- Basically send in NEW Original music and we pick whats the best track (if any) and it will go on the tape.

Basically the tape with be 1/2 NT submissions and 1/2 Producer beats with elite NT artist verses on them ie. Wale and Curren$y

aye ag I'm sending you a bunch of beats, my e mail is [email protected] so that you know that is me who is sending you stuff, Do I still have tosend my beats to all of the other e mail addresses as well?? cuz it takes forever just to upload a beat everytime for every email sent

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

aye ag I'm sending you a bunch of beats, my e mail is [email protected] so that you know that is me who is sending you stuff, Do I still have to send my beats to all of the other e mail addresses as well?? cuz it takes forever just to upload a beat everytime for every email sent
I'll forward all the emails

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

aye ag I'm sending you a bunch of beats, my e mail is [email protected] so that you know that is me who is sending you stuff, Do I still have to send my beats to all of the other e mail addresses as well?? cuz it takes forever just to upload a beat everytime for every email sent
I'll forward all the emails
thanks.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I'm going to toss something over when I get home. Who is determining if it's "Good" or "NT Mixtape worthy" not?
laugh.gif

AG, the Rockwell & justintime

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I'm going to toss something over when I get home. Who is determining if it's "Good" or "NT Mixtape worthy" not?
laugh.gif

Me, The Rockwell, Just In Time, and Half Amazin.

Trust we ain't gonna +*@@ no one. I think everyone can recognize good music when we hear it.

Back
Top Bottom