OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Producers- Send in beats. The mixtape committee will hand pick which NT artist will spit on that beat. This will make it better so producers won't get mad that WEAK dudes are gettin on their beats. All beats chosin only elite NT artist will get on them.

Rappers- Basically send in NEW Original music and we pick whats the best track (if any) and it will go on the tape.

So you send in OG music. Then based on that the committee with either add your track to the tape or tap you to rap over a hot submitted beat?

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Producers- Send in beats. The mixtape committee will hand pick which NT artist will spit on that beat. This will make it better so producers won't get mad that WEAK dudes are gettin on their beats. All beats chosin only elite NT artist will get on them.

Rappers- Basically send in NEW Original music and we pick whats the best track (if any) and it will go on the tape.

So you send in OG music. Then based on that the committee with either add your track to the tape or tap you to rap over a hot submitted beat?

BINGO!

Alright I done flooded your email with beats Ag
laugh.gif
, when will we know ifwe made the mixtape or not??

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Alright I done flooded your email with beats Ag
laugh.gif
, when will we know if we made the mixtape or not??

It might take like a week or so. But if you was not to make this tape we got another one coming after this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

WALE & CURREN$Y CONFIRMED
Definatly won't be gettin any of my production. I might hit up Jewels tho.

indifferent.gif

Don't cry lil guy, ya boy just ain't talented to me. Would rather waste my beats on Shawty Lo (
sick.gif
) atleast im gettin paid for it. Anyhoo good luck with your mixtape.

indifferent.gif

Don't cry lil guy, ya boy just ain't talented to me. Would rather waste my beats on Shawty Lo (
sick.gif

tired.gif

So we just sending beats that will be used by random artists? Can I send remixes n +#%%?

Otherwise I'll wait till I get +#%% back from some artists, IDK about Sept 5th though

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

smh Who said Wale had to spit on your beat?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So we just sending beats that will be used by random artists? Can I send remixes n +#%%?

Otherwise I'll wait till I get +#%% back from some artists, IDK about Sept 5th though
Naw no remixes. Just send in beats.

And by random artist you mean the elite NT artist then YES

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

They gotta be actual songs or can they be some freestyle "jackin beat" type steez?
nerd.gif
If its hot send it in. But we really prefer Original tracks.

Back
Top Bottom