OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Solid Mixtape.

I just got done listening to this. Except for a couple tracks which arent that good IMO the rest is
pimp.gif

Ill put it on my myspace so people can DL it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

Agthekid: please check out my man matt clemons.
if you look in the thread new artist: lupe inspired you will find all the posted tracks and are more than welcome to leave feedback.
Very interested in trying to get on the next mixtape. please let me know something...

Thanks TIME

Email me some stuff [email protected]

yo. you get the email boss??

EUREKA!!!! Got it on my MP3 player. I had to rename em and remove the ._ from in front of the track titles. Goes hard as expected
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

EUREKA!!!! Got it on my MP3 player. I had to rename em and remove the ._ from in front of the track titles. Goes hard as expected
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man this **$% is TIGHT...I listened to a couple tracks on datpiff and I was already a stan (album cover was my avy onTwitter for a bit). But now that I dl'ed the entire thing, I can definitely say that this mixtape > a lot of **$% that was put out this year.

The beats were better than I expected, and the flows were nice! I think G.O. is my favorite track after hearin Jewelsand Louchiano spit that fire on there. And all of this is comin from a *%!%@ that rarely if ever listens to rap (I'm a EWF and Stevie Wonder typecat).

I can't wait to take this **$% back to Gary and let the homies listen. Y'all need to do another one. And ifany of y'all artists are readin this, feel free to point me in the direction of your other material...I feel like I been missin out.

And Jordans and a Gold Chain is def my ringtone right now. I just want somebody to ask "what song is that?"so I can hit em with a download link
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Man this **$% is TIGHT...I listened to a couple tracks on datpiff and I was already a stan (album cover was my avy on Twitter for a bit). But now that I dl'ed the entire thing, I can definitely say that this mixtape > a lot of **$% that was put out this year.

The beats were better than I expected, and the flows were nice! I think G.O. is my favorite track after hearin Jewels and Louchiano spit that fire on there. And all of this is comin from a *%!%@ that rarely if ever listens to rap (I'm a EWF and Stevie Wonder type cat).

I can't wait to take this **$% back to Gary and let the homies listen. Y'all need to do another one. And if any of y'all artists are readin this, feel free to point me in the direction of your other material...I feel like I been missin out.

TIME_Overgrind_The_Mixtape-front-large.jpg

http://usershare.net/87rhjm54byypDownload High Quality

http://www.datpiff.com/embed/mixtape/m1246b89/http://www.datpiff.com/embed/mixtape/m1246b89/ http://www.datpiff.com/embed/mixtape/m1246b89/http://www.datpiff.com/embed/mixtape/m1246b89/
Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Provided by DatPiff.com

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

How E. Stacks did that beat no justice. Who let him on?
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Bro thats actually the song I've got the mostfeedback. Most are saying thats the BEST song on the tape.

But it's just opinions though.

Been bumpin this since I got it... Epiphany sounds like Mr kee. First thought that popped in my head when I heard him for the first time. He's dope though.Hi Jynx did his thing too.

And that beat to Never Fail is
pimp.gif
to whoever made that. My fav song from the tape fa sho.

realtalk i vibe to the mixtape alot ... to all my fellow artists who was a part of this...we did it ... we made magic "DRINKS UP" pun very muchintended

Congratulations to everybody on the tape..
First time in this thread, but n's know I been supporting this joint on Twitter and expressed my thoughts..
Shoutout to Agthekid(R.A.O.F.) for the love on the blog..
Project will be out next month..get me

I'm finally gon give TIME's tape a listen. I can't WAIT to hear somethin I don't like. I'll write the most bias review in history. Ohiobout to take another L
laugh.gif
j/k j/k j/k

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I'm finally gon give TIME's tape a listen. I can't WAIT to hear somethin I don't like. I'll write the most bias review in history. Ohio bout to take another L
laugh.gif
j/k j/k j/k
laugh.gif
id definitely like to know what u think tho... good or bad...

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

How E. Stacks did that beat no justice. Who let him on?
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Bro thats actually the song I've got the most feedback. Most are saying thats the BEST song on the tape.

But it's just opinions though.
laugh.gif
that's crazy because I don't like that song...I skip past it every time it comes up inshuffle. No disrespect to dude though.

I haven't had a whole bunch of time to listen to this yet, but i just got through a week of listening to Overgrind on and off, TIME that @#$% impressed me,and i had expectations too, good stuff my dude, I haven't listened enough to give any solid feedback yet but I'm really liking it bruh

Back
Top Bottom