OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

yall really got it poppin? I remember reading this thread a coo minute ago and slept on it. I didn't really think it would get off the ground.

Props.
pimp.gif
Appreciate that sir

Just gave a listen to the whole thing. I must say all of it is fire! Props to AG and all the NTers. Lookin foward to the next mixtape
pimp.gif

Some tracks that are on heavy rotation...

2. Special Bond (Pharoah)
4. Never Fail (Hi-Jynx Prod. by Half Amazin)
6. Sunroof Missin (How E. Stacks Prod. By Keen-¥)
pimp.gif

7. Yea That's Me (Wes Duce Prod. By Half Amazin) Hits hard in the whip
smokin.gif

13. Coordinates Remix (M. Will the Shogun)
16. Jordans And A Gold Chain (Hi-Jynx and G.o.D. Jewels) Prob my favorite track
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

20. G.O. (G.o.D. Jewels feat. Louchiano Prod. By Half Amazin)

Originally Posted by 430AM

Mary Jane = PIFF

Had that joint on repeat while I was chain smoking L's in the whip.
pimp.gif
The beat >>>>> the lyrics.
That $%%+ literally made me want to attempt to try and rap.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Yo somebody point me in the direction of some Rock bands on NT also.
yo. hit me up and i'll get a couple NT rock bands on the next tape + involved with some production...all you dudes gotta do is let me know andit's over...i'll also get some dudes on shows here in SD if you are tryin to expand your audience...dissidENT UP!!!

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

yo. hit me up and i'll get a couple NT rock bands on the next tape + involved with some production...all you dudes gotta do is let me know and it's over...i'll also get some dudes on shows here in SD if you are tryin to expand your audience...dissidENT UP!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Just In Time

yo. hit me up and i'll get a couple NT rock bands on the next tape + involved with some production...all you dudes gotta do is let me know and it's over...i'll also get some dudes on shows here in SD if you are tryin to expand your audience...dissidENT UP!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yo, why am I the only one havin problems w/ doin !!@+ w/ the mixtape? First it was actin up sayin some files were corrupted, now it's not lettin me sync tomy mp3 player like they aint mp3 files. The hell is goin on?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yo, why am I the only one havin problems w/ doin !!@+ w/ the mixtape? First it was actin up sayin some files were corrupted, now it's not lettin me sync to my mp3 player like they aint mp3 files. The hell is goin on?
Damn if you got a converter just convert it to another file type like wav and then convert it back to mp3.

That works for me.

TIME i was feelin your productions on overgrind
pimp.gif
did you produce any of these tracks my dude? didnt see your name on the tracklist other than the outro.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

TIME i was feelin your productions on overgrind
pimp.gif
did you produce any of these tracks my dude? didnt see your name on the tracklist other than the outro.
nerd.gif
thanks fam... no production on here besides the few synths i added on "MORE"...

imma definitely be on the next one...

I finally got some free time and gave the tape a listen and it came out real nice
pimp.gif
. Everyone who had a song on it did their thing so props to you. Shout outs to my dude Epiphany who held his own and a big shout outs to Hi-Jynxand G.o.D. Jewels for absolutely making a dope $%! song in Jordans And A Gold Chain. I gave you guys a little post on my site in case any of my reader'sdidn't give the whole mixtape a chance but I feel they should definitely hear that song:
http://www.weallscheme.com/2010/01/07/hi-jynx-g-o-d-jewels-jordans-and-a-gold-chain/

Props to AG and everyone else who was involved behind the scenes or actually on the tape. I'm def down to help on anything on the next go around...

pimp.gif
I'm about to follow you twitter. But yeah if you can hook this upfor me I'd appreciate it. Also PM me your AIM and email.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

i haven't read all the pages, but when is the next tape due to drop?
supposed to b starting in june...
thanks bro. you think my man matt clemons and myself could send in a track or two for it!? keep me posted!

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

i haven't read all the pages, but when is the next tape due to drop?
supposed to b starting in june...
thanks bro. you think my man matt clemons and myself could send in a track or two for it!? keep me posted!

anybody can send tracks but im not one of the behind the scenes people... u gotta talk to agthekid

Agthekid: please check out my man matt clemons.
if you look in the thread new artist: lupe inspired you will find all the posted tracks and are more than welcome to leave feedback.
Very interested in trying to get on the next mixtape. please let me know something...

Thanks TIME

Agthekid: please check out my man matt clemons.
if you look in the thread new artist: lupe inspired you will find all the posted tracks and are more than welcome to leave feedback.
Very interested in trying to get on the next mixtape. please let me know something...

Thanks TIME

Email me some stuff [email protected]

Solid Mixtape.

I just got done listening to this. Except for a couple tracks which arent that good IMO the rest is
pimp.gif

Ill put it on my myspace so people can DL it.

Back
Top Bottom